“Great find! Friendly and Terrific Food!”

The Greek Corner Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 849 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to the home of The Greek Corner Restaurant in Surrey British Columbia. Whether you're looking for a taste of Souvlaki or some incredible Saganaki, the Greek Corner is your new home for many of the wonderful dishes from Greece. With over twenty years in the hospitality industry, your host, Yianni will make your dining experience memorable whether you take advantage of our extensive dine in menu or would simply wish to take advantage of our take out menu. Originally from Athens, Yianni mastered his culinary and hospitality skills there before leaving Greece for Bermuda, where he opened the first Greek Restaurant in the country. From there his travels led him to Calgary, Alberta and finally here to beautiful Surrey BC. By employing experienced Greek staff, you'll get the authentic feel, taste and experience of a true Greek establishment.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Noticed this place in the summer. They had their Grand Opening out and I decided to get a take-out lunch so ordered the souvlaki lamb wrap. I was honestly expecting just typical Greek food, but the lamb was excellent and the pita was 'to die for'. I wouldn't have thought pita could make that much difference in a wrap. Oh... and the salad. Most greek salads are pretty much like other greek salads. Not this one! The seasoning is awesome and it is drizzled with a really flavourful oil. It's so good, I even had to fight my cat for it! Who would of thought? She usually gets the whiff of a dressing and is gone... not with this salad! Souvlaki lamb wrap $9.95... sure beats the $15 - $20 hamburgers everywhere else.

Have been again for the same order. Just as good and while I was waiting the owner gave me a tour of Greek Island sunsets on his laptop. Nice. Also, while i was there, a customer actually took the time to phone to comment on how good the food was. I am looking forward to dinner there soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant after seeing an ad in our hotel room and we're so glad we did. I had the Corinthian Chicken and on Yanni's recommendation, my husband had the Kleftico. My dish was so delicious, I will crave it until I have it again. My husband was very glad he tried something new and says he too will order this dish again. It was a very successful taste bud party! The portions were awesome and the prices are great for what you get. I'm sure once the word gets out, there will be line ups to get in! Absolutely Delicious!

1  Thank Connie J
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Under new management and what a difference! Excellent food and service. We had the mixed grill Souvlaki. The rice is to die for. Went back later in the week to get a side order of rice as a take-out to go with my dinner. Leave room for dessert.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We loved coming here. The atmosphere was very Greek and comfortable. The pita was to die for as was the lamb. I have never seen my son finish a restraurant meal but he loved this so much he finished it. The service was excellent and very personable. The pricing was right on par with the surrounding restaurants and I was really glad that we found it!