“Authentic, Delicious and Priced Right”

The Greek Corner Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 838 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to the home of The Greek Corner Restaurant in Surrey British Columbia. Whether you're looking for a taste of Souvlaki or some incredible Saganaki, the Greek Corner is your new home for many of the wonderful dishes from Greece. With over twenty years in the hospitality industry, your host, Yianni will make your dining experience memorable whether you take advantage of our extensive dine in menu or would simply wish to take advantage of our take out menu. Originally from Athens, Yianni mastered his culinary and hospitality skills there before leaving Greece for Bermuda, where he opened the first Greek Restaurant in the country. From there his travels led him to Calgary, Alberta and finally here to beautiful Surrey BC. By employing experienced Greek staff, you'll get the authentic feel, taste and experience of a true Greek establishment.
Surrey, Canada
“Authentic, Delicious and Priced Right”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant after seeing an ad in our hotel room and we're so glad we did. I had the Corinthian Chicken and on Yanni's recommendation, my husband had the Kleftico. My dish was so delicious, I will crave it until I have it again. My husband was very glad he tried something new and says he too will order this dish again. It was a very successful taste bud party! The portions were awesome and the prices are great for what you get. I'm sure once the word gets out, there will be line ups to get in! Absolutely Delicious!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Connie J

Richmond, Canada
“The way Greek food should taste”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Under new management and what a difference! Excellent food and service. We had the mixed grill Souvlaki. The rice is to die for. Went back later in the week to get a side order of rice as a take-out to go with my dinner. Leave room for dessert.

• Visited July 2013
“Our family loved this place”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We loved coming here. The atmosphere was very Greek and comfortable. The pita was to die for as was the lamb. I have never seen my son finish a restraurant meal but he loved this so much he finished it. The service was excellent and very personable. The pricing was right on par with the surrounding restaurants and I was really glad that we found it!

• Visited June 2013