“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Surrey
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great atmosphere, excellent fare,fast and friendly service. Good night out destiantion for couples and friends. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We dropped in whilst on vacation. The place is nice, fairly rustic. Service was fine, steak was nice; although it took a little longer than I thought it would to arrive. We would return.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to this little restaurant in the beachside community of Crescent Beach in Surrey. We had walked pst the previous day and the menu posted outside the restaurant looked very interesting and seeing what people were eating on the small outside patio.

I had the best seafood linguini that I had ever tasted and my wife wife had the wild mushroom rigatoni. Both dishes were excellent and the portion was more like a dinner size portion. I wonder what the dinner portion would be like!!

Crescent Beach is a great place by the sea and an excellent alternative than Whiterock beach.

The lunch cost under $50 for two with wine (no dessert).

I would definitely make a point of going there again next time I am in Surrey.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Everyone had a good meal, the decor was simple, and reflected the new name. It was a bit pricey, but I was there with friends and family and the place was very busy.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went for lunch. I think almost the best thin crust pizza I have ever had; garlic, goats cheese and they put prawns on top for me when I asked. The salmon burger was large and very good. Loved the cabin atmosphere, and the lodge décor. Service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. Will return again for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank jetlagclubmember