“I like it! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho Sunrise

Pho Sunrise
Ranked #237 of 831 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“I like it! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Food is flavorful and fresh, owners are nice and service is pretty quick. I've had plenty of things are their menu, the only thing I didn't particularly care for were their chicken wings... Everything else though has been great!! I eat here regularly :) Decor is a bit nicer than most other Vietnamese Pho restaurants which is an added bonus- for me I don't really care about decor though. Oh, and I like the cinnamon mints too- haha. Simple pleasures.

vancouver,BC
“Really good Pho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I'm always on the hunt for good Pho, and was in this neighbourhood, so I gave it a try.
I ordered #21, beef slices and beef balls, It's all about the broth, and this one is very tasty.
One of the best, I'd say. My only complaint, I got it to go, and didn't get a lime wedge, or bean sprouts.
I also ordered spring rolls, pretty good, the shrimp smelled a wee bit fishy tho, but still good.
I'll be back for Pho soon!

• Visited February 2014
Surrey, Canada
“Great Pho & nearby too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is great value & great food. The service is quick. What more can you ask for? We go at least once a week. The portions are a good size too.

• Visited July 2013