“Best in surrey!”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Penticton, Canada
“Best in surrey!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Usually I love lamb or beef donairs but the chicken is delicious so have a combo. Love the spicy sauce! Can be busy around lunch time so expect a line up.

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious donairs!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was introduced to Donair Affair by a friend...i love it! The food is very well priced, considering the amount of meat, vegetables and sauces given. I would recommend the beef or lamb donair to anyone who wants to try them. The restaurant also has rice platters and salads, which I have yet to try. The restaurant/building isn't anything fancy, but this good enough to grab a quick and tasty meal.

• Visited June 2013
Surrey, Canada
“BEST DONAIR I'VE EVER HAD!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We come here quite often as, these are the best donairs ever. I crave them all the time.

Family run, very nice and friendly people. Delicious food.

The place is nothing special, there's a few seats if you want to eat there but, we take ours home.

Prices are a little high, I think, for a donair. But, it's a family run place, I understand. And it's so worth it!

• Visited May 2013
Canada
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

You don't want to miss this donair. Feyzi (the owner ?) is the friendliest and funniest chef in Surrey. He stuffs the your pita will meat, vegetable and yummy sauce. My wife and I drive from Abbotsford to here when we crave donair. Considering the quantity and quality of the food you get, the donairs are really under-priced. Just try it once, you wont regret and will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2013