“They Do charge tips in your bill. Look carefully!!!”
Review of Sticky Rice

Sticky Rice
Ranked #538 of 838 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery
Description: Fully Licence, Fine Dining, Take out, Catering, Group or Party, Thai Live Dance, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Classy Deco, Friendly Environment, Classic Music, Clean and comfortable. Authentic Thai Food, All Sauce made from our house, No MSG added, Healthy and Budgeting 10% off for Dinner Take out, can pay by Cash/Debit/Visa/Master Card.
バンクーバー
“They Do charge tips in your bill. Look carefully!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Party of 5 went there for dinner. Lack of service, food was okay. I ordered Jasmine tea but gave me a wrong one.( didn't want bring me a right one) mango Icecream was horrible. At the end, we got a bill and she told us its include tips already. She said if its more than party of 4, they Do charge 15% tips in the bill. She also told me that Asian( Well,I'm Asian,too)won't pay enough tips. But I said you can't charge people tips in the bill. So you better watch out on your bill. Well, I won't go there again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank reduenas

Toronto
“Excellent food and attentive service”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

There are always a ton of thai places where ever I go, this is definitely one of the better ones.
The portions are quite big, definitely easy to share with people provided that you go with the larger size (they have combo and entree sizes with the latter being larger).

Service was attentive and friendly.

• Visited July 2013
Surrey, Canada
“Favourite Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have visited this restaurant for both lunch and dinner. Portions are generous (always seem to take some home). Their Pad Thai is delicious and I have enjoyed many of their other dishes. When I visit with friends, we each order a different dish and share and have never been disappointed in the selection.

• Visited June 2013
VANCOUVER
“STICKY RICE”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food is very good and large portins for entrees.

One of the best Thai restaurants we have eaten at.

Great for take out too.

• Visited February 2013
B.C.
“BEST THAI AROUND”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Love the food here. Their lunch menu is divine. Dinner can get expensive quickly, but the taste and quality can't be matched in the Langley/ South Surrey/ White Rock area.
Their pad thai with extra sauce, cashew chicken and green curry has me coming back once a week!

Visited January 2013