“Excellent little restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
BC
“Excellent little restaurant”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This has been taken over by new owners in the past year & the food & atmosphere has improved 100%.
I am pleased to say as I write this that they have added the black rice to their menu now.I love that black rice,so much better in your sushi than the regular white or even the brown.It has such a nice nutty flavour.
I have introduced the black rice to 3 of my friends in the past two weeks & yes they love it too.
Their so called box is not like your typical plastic sectioned off box.Its served on a beautiful large white plate.It not only is more sterile than plastic but looks much nicer..much cleaner.
Oh yes,their salad dressing is so delicious.......so fresh,such a clean taste to it that I eat all that iceberg lettuce which is not my favourite but with that dressing on it,its soooooooooo good!
When we left the other day,a gal was in there just having a salad as she loved their dressing so much!
Closed on SUNDAYS but its a must try,near New York,New York restaurant.

• Visited December 2012