“Great Food and Service”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 842 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Pekin, Illinois
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Walking distance from the Sheraton hotel this was a good modern place to eat with nice selections. I sat at the bar and the server was excellent and knew the menu quite well. I had the sirloin with the lobster butter and it was very good and cooked liked I had asked. I would go back when in the area again.

Visited October 2013

Moncton, Canada
“Tried Moxie's while staying at the Sandman Suites”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very convenient (located in the lobby) with great food and service. Lots of free parking too. Very nice atmosphere and helpful hostess.

Maple Ridge, Canada
“First experience....”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Decided to try Moxie's for Sunday Brunch. Coming off the number one provides easy access, but coming east on 152 requires a uturn at the 106 light. Nice, clean establishment. Friendly staff welcomed us. Not a large brunch menu but we ordered a variety: pancakes (a bit steep at $10.99 plus 1.99 for fruit and whipped cream), smoky Bacon Omelette(really good), Classic - eggs and sausage (11.99), as well as the Pancetta/cheddar Benedict (really good), and the Crab & Scallop Benedict. ( for 16.99 not our best choice as the flavour is lost in the deep frying of the paddies...to salty as well) Coffee was tolerable at best! Daughter tells me the mimosa was good! Temped to another time!

St Louis, missouri
“Great pasta dinners here”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The restaurant is very well appointed and a relaxed atmosphere. My wife got the seafood linguine and I got the Italian sausage penne pasta. They both came with large pieces of grilled French bread. All of the food was very good. They have a large selection of craft beers to choose from and I asked the waitress for the lightest beer they have. It was very good but even a little to lit for me. I did drink it and asked her the next heavier beer and she brought me a sample. I thought that was very nice of her. And the second beer was very good.

I would definitely go back here if in the area.

Toronto, Canada
“Second Moxie's location in as many days.. can't get enough”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

So, I had a good experience in the Langley Moxie's and figured might try the one in Surrey with another customer for dinner.
Well, it was just as good. Ribs were nice and perfectly cooked. I even ate my veggies and taters and normally never do that. Drinks were ALWAYS full and the service was fantastic.
I am starting to wish they had more Moxie's in Ontario as I think this would become my go to place.