“Was a nice dinner but a tad disappointing”
Review of Sabatino's Trattoria & Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peninsula Village Shopping Centre
Description: Description: Sabatino's Trattoria & Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare for a casual relaxed meal yet sophisticated enough for a special night out. This Award Winning Italian eatery and wine bar is a true taste of Italian cuisine, featuring both traditional classics and modern staples. Like the food, the space itself is warm and inviting in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
Cloverdale, Canada
“Was a nice dinner but a tad disappointing”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I went Monday night with a friend for a quiet dinner. The atmosphere is great and the service was good.

I ordered the Carpaccio and the Osso Buco. The Osso Buco was overcooked and a bit fattier than I expected. The service sis ask if all was okay but given the dinner I was enjoying with a friend I didn't feel like complaining.

I felt the meat should have fallen off the bone but it was hard and chewy in areas.

I'd still recommend this restaurant for a nice dinner... with appetizers, wine, main course and dessert... expect to spend about $100 for 2 people

• Visited June 2012