“Fantastic”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cora
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We always love the Chez Cora restaurants and this one was no exception. Fantastic food, unique, and beautifully arranged. I hope they will expand to the U.S. one day.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

After spotting a coupon for a delicious 'Maple Latte' which I printed from The Weather Network I was reminded of my previous visits to 'Cora's' with it's cheery, sunny atmosphere all lit up with vivid color's a welcome reminder that Spring has Sprung!! Also to their credit is the friendly attentive staff & great menu selection, not to mention the meal 'presentation', I had the oatmeal adorned with strawberries in the shape of a star!
Only thing I'd like to see is perhaps a 'smaller' meal selection for their breakfast's & brown sugar on the table as a healthier choice!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had lunch there yesterday, the menu is wonderful, everything is a fresh as it looks on the menu. I had the chicken hash, it was delicious and came with a salad and toasted baguette. the others dining with me had veggie has and a crepe filled with custard and fruit. the portions are generous, the coffee is fresh and good tasting and the atmosphere is so bright and cheerful. our service was prompt, friendly and excellent! the rest rooms are clean. on the way our when you pay they have a plate of fresh fudge made right on sight, a delicious sweet treat to end a wonderful meal! I have also eaten here with my grandchildren and they are wonderful at catering to kids and families. it's one of my new favourites for lunch or brunch!