“good salsa”

Cuisines: Mexican
Kelowna, Canada
“good salsa”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was just ok. Fast service if you tell them you are on your lunch hour at work. Good place to go with girls from work.

Visited October 2012

Vancouver B
“Asi Asi (spanish for "so so")”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

It doesn't feel like authentic Mexican food to me. For example, I didn't want black beans, I wanted refried beans like I get when I am in Mexico. Also, no cilantro in the pico de gallo / salsa is a travesty to me!

Visited April 2012
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Came here once.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a good meal and the service was great! Recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice meal! The Mexican dishes are pretty tasty too!

Vancouver
“Good food, but "tidying up" needed.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I went to the restaurant for dinner with an Entertainment coupon. We had to wait a few minutes to be seated, which was odd, it was only 5ish. Eventually we were greeted by a smiling face and led to our seats.

Once seated I noticed my view was an open door into a larger room, a broom, a mop, and a pile of wrought iron walling leaning up against the wall. Not very aesthetically pleasing. The service was fine, our waitress cheerful.

The place, especially the outside patio, could use a face lift. Plastic tables and chairs, old plastic tableclothes, looked like it needed a good clean.

I did give it 4 stars, because we both thoroughly enjoyed our food. I had a chicken fatita, hubby, burritos and enchalatas. Appy's of jalepino poppers and crispy "spring roll type" batter, stuffed with ground beef, potatoe and chicken. (please excuse any and all spelling errors!) We also had a drink each; I a margarita, and hubby a Corona.

The bill was $67.00 after our coupon, including tax, but not gratuity. We left feeling satisfied and would go back.

• Visited September 2012
Surrey, Canada
“Starting to slip from the glory days of the past”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

A long time restaurant from White Rock and now Surrey, we visited with an Entertainment Coupon. Unfortunately, the restaurant has seen better days.

We were seated outside on the patio where there was once a garden. Regtefully, the garden was overgrown with weeds. It actually stressed me out because it reminded me of all the weeding I need to do in my own garden. It's been a while since I've sat on a patio with weeds.

The first impression continued to disappoint. The food was obviously microwaved and had a light crisp coating over the beans. Although they had live music, which was great, the experience was underwhelming, even with a discount coupon.

On the plus side, the restaurant was busy on Saturday and the menu was very competitively priced. The service from our server was also excellent and very personable. . .

• Visited August 2012