All reviews white rock peace arch pancake maker recommend this hotel western hotels hot tub the breakfast area border crossing behind the counter room was clean located close surrey area vancouver island king george would stay again desk clerk a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We spent one night here on our way to Vancouver island last month as we were driving from Kelowna to the Tsawwassen ferry. The hotel is close to the highway and also close to the nice restaurants in White Rock The room was clean and perfect for us with all facilities inc fridge and Keurig coffee maker.
The receptionist (Sav) was very helpful and ample parking was available. Continenetal breakfast was included in the room rate but only about 10 people were able to sit down in the lobby

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rimage2000
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Peace Arch Inn was a great place to stay if you want the basics in a hotel. It has a nice pool and exercise room. The breakfast was adequate and the rooms were comfortable. Free parking is always a plus. We were staying overnight with some friends and wanted to visit White Rock. The Best Western was by far the least expensive in the area. Even though we had to drive about 10 minutes to the beach area where parking is expensive it was worth it. If you are looking for a hotel with outdoor space this is not for you, but if you want a quiet, clean comfortable room I would recommend this.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Just spent 5 nights at this moderate hotel. Rooms are clean (even for a fussy person). Some helpful advice for hotel - please provide a rope/string to hang bathing suits on in bathroom and vacuum rooms on tidies when it appears they need it.
Pool was adequate and had lots of chlorine with swimming lessons going on some days...we found that a bit odd when 6 guests only had one quarter of the pool. Hot tub was pristine clean.
Breakfast hit the spot, pancake machine was a big hit!
Location is good, you can walk to many restaurants and a safeway if you don't have a vehicle.
Price point booking with hotel was actually higher then hotel third party booking sites which is never nice to find out, but this happens often.
Will stay again next time I'm visiting due to it's proximity to family and amenities.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SherryBicroft
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Decent hotel. Functional and clean and nothing more. Relatively new construction, no smells, nice staff, good parking, felt secure and didn't worry about my vehicle being in the lot unattended. Why do I need to have 200 characters here? What more is there to say?

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I must start by saying that this wasn't our first choice of hotels in the area however it was the one available. We arrived after a long drive north on I5 from the states around 7pm. When we arrived there were a number of teenagers playing hackey sack just outside the main entrance. I went into the lobby were two gentlemen were behind the check in desk. It seemed strange and uncomfortable at the same time. They still had my room. Our room was small but tidy. There was a lot of noise in the halls but I think that there was a soccer team staying there. The noise lasted till quite late in the evening but was never more than we could bare. We parked our car in the rear parking lot (free) but I was worried about it because there was no security and it is a BMW and this is Surrey after all. In the morning the breakfast area (which was quite small) was really full which made having breakfast with my family impossible. The breakfast was acceptable by Best Western standards. We just had to make our breakfast and take it back to our room. I had a restless night worrying about the noise the kids outside and my car and after breakfast I was relieved to leave. I wouldn't stay here again even if it is the last Best Western on the Canadian side of the border.

Room tip: I have no tips on choosing a good room
Date of stay: August 2013