“Consistent quality you come to expect from BW”

Best Western King George Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel every time I travel to the Greater Vancouver area on business. The hotel is clean and meticulously kept. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful.

The breakfast is what you expect from a hotel. It may not be the fanciest, but it is good with rotating hot items everyday.

The property is well maintained and earns it's PLUS designation easily. Lastly the cost per night is reasonable when compared to other hotels in the area. It is close to restaurants, shopping and is not far from the transit line if that is what you need while staying there.

Room Tip: Top floor is always better in my opinion!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

What a great review to read this morning! I am very happy to hear you have been enjoying staying with us through the years. Your review says a lot as you have stayed on several occasions and can see first hand how consistent we aim to be. Proper cleanliness is just as important as great customer service and I am happy you have experienced this each time you have been with us. We look forward to your next visit and many more in the future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western King George Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 1, 2013

every thing great just but hair dryer was dead, I report on the counter but noboy come to repair in my all 4 day stay.Beacuse pupose of my trip was marriage party and hai dryer was nexeremly needed for all of us.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about our hotel and letting us know about the issue that you experienced regarding the hair dryer in your room. We take matters like this seriously and I would like to apologize on behalf of our hotel for not meeting your expectations regarding this matter. I will pass this on to my staff and discuss ways of better communicating so issues can be resolved in a more timely manner. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very caring and responsive to medical issues, including complete change of bedding due to a diabetic low blood sugar sweatout and trimming key card to help blind guest. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was pretty basic, but they never seemed to run out. Need more tables during peak times in breakfast room - although lack of tables did make people share and make new friends:) Even with all our requests they never made us feel like we were pests.

1  Thank Cindy M
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel Cindy. We always strive to offer the best customer service possible and I am so happy to hear our staff went above and beyond for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again questions and all! That is what we are here for!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in August. Really Appreciated the excellent continental breakfast, which had lots of variety and waffles! The front desk staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The rooms was equipped with all the modern amenities, had extremely comfy beds, and housekeeping kept the rooms very clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed what we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area!

Yours Truly,

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have stayed here twice and enjoyed my stays every time. This Hotel is always clean and has great service. My kids loved the pool and the continental breakfast. I would like to say that the Front desk manager was amazing she was able to answer all the questions we had about the area and helped us with anything else that we need; also the prices of the room were very reasonable. I will be staying here next time I come to BC!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

I am so very pleased to hear you had such a great stay with us. I'm glad I was able to answer all of your questions! We look forward to seeing you on your third visit to the area. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Yours Truly,

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very pleasent stay and good value for money. Good location to where we wanted to be, hotel staff where excellent and very helpful. For me, the best Best Western I've stayed at! Breakfast was satisfactory, my daughter enjoyed cooking up some waffels in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay. The waffles are very popular (and tasty) so I am happy to hear you enjoyed them. We hope to see you again in the future.

Yours truly,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Room rate was excellent. Excellent for continental breakfast. Liked the multiple pastries choices. Rooms were nice and quiet, clean w/ flat screen TV. 30 minutes to Richmond, 45 minutes to Vancover. Would stay here again. Price was right.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We would love to see you again in the future! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review.