“Beauty is only skin deep”
Review of Chef's Kebab

Chef's Kebab
Ranked #10 of 860 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Chef's Kebab. Found on Fleetwood & 162 Street, we take pride in offering high quality foods in a casual family style atmosphere. We have excellent reputation in serving delicious and yummy variety of kebabs and Indian dishes. Uncover the mouth watering taste of Indian cuisine, where each dish is unique in its flavor and aroma. Come and visit us soon and experience only the best.
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Well we're do I start I read reviews on this place before going so wasn't expecting a restaurant full of ornate furnishing and expensive cutlery which some places have but it's all skin deep and the food is below par. Well not this place best Indian Iv had in years we drove in from fort langley and boy it was well worth it plus it's mega cheap they have no liqueur licence so it was just pop which didn't bother us as the food was that good give it a go folks it may not look fancy but its spotless clean spot on food and great value it's a win win

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Due to tripadvisor's info, I decided to give it a try. Since I lived in Surrey for 15 years and never try an Indian restaurant. I want to know why this one is ranked #1 in Surrey especially very close to my house. When we get there, the building and interior decoration were not impressive at all. Only 2 guests dine in when we stepped in. We ordered lunch special curry chicken & butter chicken. Surprisingly, It was very delicious and the Naan is well baked. The price is very reasonable. Will try some other food next time. Thanks tripadvisor's info, we will recommend this restaurant to our friends.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

After searching for a good Indian restaurant, I came across the reviews here and thought we'd give it a try. We were hoping it would be yummy after driving from downtown Vancouver to Surrey - we weren't disappointed!! The atmosphere is fine - a little strange to see some couches in the restaurant but it looked like there might have been a dance floor as well so maybe they host celebrations there (I failed to ask). It doesn't matter though - the place is very very clean. I watched as the server cleared and cleaned a table and took notice at how well he did it. You know those servers that squirt some spray on the table (or not) and wipe randomly missing half of the table? Not this guy... he sprayed and wiped every single spot on that table until it was spotless. I was already in love.

We ordered the khadai chicken, palak paneer, eggplant bharta and naan. Before the food came out, we were given warm plates (very nice touch). The food was soooo delicious. The chicken was our favorite but everything was very tasty. The value was very good as well - the portions were larger than what we get in Vancouver. The chai was delicious as well.

Very happy to have found a delicious Indian restaurant. Wish it was a bit closer but I'd make the drive again when I'm craving excellent Indian food and great service. I was sad to see that the restaurant wasn't very full but they did do a lot of take out - make sure to try out this restaurant!

3  Thank Travel_Reflections
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had a department lunch at the restaurant and each of us enjoyed our meal very much. Lots of Naan bread and the Curried Chicken Combo, and Chicken Tikka and Butter Chicken were all excellent.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Driving all the from West Vancouver to Surrey it's worth it.My friend invited me for a dinner at Chef Kebab Restaurant last weekend and I found out the food in here are great.We ordered Kadhai Chicken and it was tasty and the chicken are tender.We also tried the Goat Biryani and it was simply delicious.They cook it according to your tolerance on hot spice. The Naan Bread are so freshly baked at clay oven and it seems your eating a homemade special.The ambiance is nice and the price is affordable.The chef's are very friendly.Trying my very best to back soon to try some of their menu. :)