“A Perfect Dinner”

Chef's Kebab
Ranked #9 of 887 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Chef's Kebab. Found on Fleetwood & 162 Street, we take pride in offering high quality foods in a casual family style atmosphere. We have excellent reputation in serving delicious and yummy variety of kebabs and Indian dishes. Uncover the mouth watering taste of Indian cuisine, where each dish is unique in its flavor and aroma. Come and visit us soon and experience only the best.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

After reading the reviews on Urbanspoon, my husband and I decided to try Chef's Kebab and we are so glad we did. When we got there we were greeted by the owner (I think) who was wonderful, very chatty and super willing to give us suggestions on what to eat and how much to order. We decided on the veggie pakoras, butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, garlic naan and pulao rice. I have to say it really was the best indian food I have experience and will definitely be making this one of our new friday night pit stops, plus they have great lunch specials for under $10.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Had take out with some friend, the food was very good, big portions. If you like butter chicken try the Kadai chicken even tastier. Also loved the eggplant and Malai kofta. Will be returning soon, next time I will try the famous kebabs!

1  Thank tracilla0
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We just arrived in Surrey for a two week stay in BC, and it's 95 out, pretty hot for here! We didn't want to hassle finding a restaurant so we picked #1 Chef's Kebab from our trusty Tip Advisor. It wasn't a long drive. The place is open and airy, and they are re-doing a rear space for seating with fans and A/C which was just right! Lamb lovers, we selected the Lamb Palak $11.99 [tender medallions of lamb tempered with cumin folded into their spinach curry sauce] which was yummy with our Garlic Naan and my selection of Lamb Biryani $9.99 [layered saffron basmati rice & veggies in curried lamb stewed in a traditional way]. Everything was perfection. The waiters were very helpful with the menu and the service was excellent. The prices are very good, and fyi: sodas are canned.

2  Thank ruthandvern
Reviewed July 30, 2012

its been hard to find them coz of address change.....we read about them a lot and everybody mentioned it a small joint but what a surprised with the new location big nice patio bright huge dinning hall great atmosphere. We were so hungry coz of lost and finding them its worth it when the aromatic delicious kebabs hit our table ....OMG!!!!! we can not stop us to dug in and licked the plate, we had there special afgani, kakori and kalirch ke kebab the flavour was its best and so juicy. Had shaee panner , lamb vindaloo and kadhai panner in main course with fresh soft garlic naan and seasoned rice. my family had great time there and i guess they had under price too as we had indian food at so many places. Good job and keep the same tasty and delicious food .....will strongly recommend for those who tired to had bad indian food in surrey ....Rising star

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went with my BF today... We just truly loved their kebabs and the assorted appetizer plate. The appetizer plate had: fried indian cheese (can't remember the name), fish pakoras, regular potato pakoras and a samosa. Although the items were deep fried, the items were so light... not greasy. The plate on the bottom had no grease on it... what a surprise. Most places I've been, the grease was puddling on the bottom... For drinks, I had the Mango Lassi and my BF had the Chai. The mango lassi was so mangoey... so good and refreshing. I tasted his chai and was spicy and so good also without putting any sugar in. Kebabs: he had lamb, I had the grilled chicken... I regularly don't like lamb kebabs because it's so gamey but this one, I can actually eat it because of the spices they use. It was very very good. The chicken, was so flavourful I can't say enough about it... so good. The garlic naans, 1 portion is huge and fresh!!. What can I say, the new place in Fleetwood is large, can fit a large party if needed & being so close to home, I'm going to bring my family there next time to try other items on the menu. I couldn't take any photos because as soon as the food came, my BF and I just dug in and ate it. I just couldn't take photos of empty dishes. All I can say is... YOU GOTTA EAT HERE!!

1  Thank KittyKat524