I have no complaint about this hotel's commitment to customer care after a simple administrative error made my night here less than restful. This hotel uses electronic card key entry for elevators and the room. So as a lone female it was very unnerving to wake up at 12.20AM with someone trying to get into my room, succeeding in opening the door a few inches before the intruder bolt at the top of the door stopped it with a bang and the person closed the door and walked away. Panicked, my mind was racing as to who it could be, a member of staff? On high alert, and after eventually falling asleep again I was woken by three or more men talking loudly in the hallway (my room 312 was right by the elevator, that may have had something to do with it) calling out to one another down the corridor. I was wakened again at 5am by the increasing heavy goods vehicle traffic on the Langley bypass - I had turned off the room's air conditioning unit in the window to try to sleep, but that just seemed to make the traffic more noticeable, and I did not sleep any more. The front counter staff were extremely courteous, and it turned out a simple administrative error meant my room was still shown as 'Cleaned' not "Occupied' so they had released it to another guest. They stood by their 100% satisfaction guarantee (which I was not actually aware of) and to my surprise I was offered a 100% refund. Would I still recommend this hotel? Yes, it was clean and comfortable and in the perfect location for my needs. But I do not like the in-room air conditioner units that are so noisy. The hot or cold breakfast buffet was basic but acceptable. I am sure this was a one-off mistake and frightening though it was (and imagine if I had NOT put the intruder bolt across?) the customer care was excellent. Just make sure you also deadbolt your door and hang the No Disturbance sign.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are honored that our guests have praised our service that put us in a prestigious group of hotels....TripAdvisor's "TOP 25 hotels in Canada" three years in a row. For 2016 we were honored to be amongst the TOP FAMILY HOTELS IN CANADA. We are the only hotel in Surrey/Langley that has a Giant Indoor Water Slide that soars 3 stories high. Perfect for those Family Getaways, or just an overnight stay. For extra room, stay in our one bedroom suite with full kitchen and reward yourself with a private room. You and your entire family will also enjoy our complementary hot breakfast buffet served every morning from 6 am to 10 am. A complimentary robust Wifi internet is included in your stay. We are conveniently located near largest shopping centers in metro Vancouver with abundance of restaurants and eateries nearby. Only 30 minutes from USA border and 45 minutes from heart of Vancouver and ferries to Victoria. Enroll in our Hilton HHonors Frequent stay program and enjoy discounts only available directly through our website. We look forward to having you visit us soon. When you stay with us, you are like family. If something is not right with your stay, we don't expect you to pay. It is backed up by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Langleysurrey Hotel Surrey
- Hampton Inn And Suites Langleysurrey
- Hampton Inn Surrey
- Surrey Hampton Inn