This is a nice hotel. Very new and fresh. Rooms had duvets and beds were comfortable. In-room pay movies/games available. Nice indoor pool with a waterslide for the kids. This was a busy spot for families in the evening. Also a nice sized hot tub beside the pool. Rooms had a nice desk and work station area. Free high speed available. Also a laptop workstation that you can use on the bed was a nice touch. Staff was friendly and pleasant.
Breakfast was great. Tons of variety and great food (both hot and cold foods).
My only complaint is that at $139/nt there is no room service available in this hotel. There is a nice restaurant/pub connected that had good food, but this hotel was of 4* quality, but no room service, making it only a 3*. In a small city/town, to pay $139 plus taxes for a room, I expect the best of the best. I could get the Best Western up the street for $79. We stayed here for the waterslide for the kids. Is the waterslide worth $60? That is for you to decide. I probably wouldn't stay here again unless it was under $100 a night. Very nice, very clean, no problems, but the price is high for the city/town it is in, and the amenities offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are honored that our guests have praised our service that put us in a prestigious group of hotels....TripAdvisor's "TOP 25 hotels in Canada" three years in a row. For 2016 we were honored to be amongst the TOP FAMILY HOTELS IN CANADA. We are the only hotel in Surrey/Langley that has a Giant Indoor Water Slide that soars 3 stories high. Perfect for those Family Getaways, or just an overnight stay. For extra room, stay in our one bedroom suite with full kitchen and reward yourself with a private room. You and your entire family will also enjoy our complementary hot breakfast buffet served every morning from 6 am to 10 am. A complimentary robust Wifi internet is included in your stay. We are conveniently located near largest shopping centers in metro Vancouver with abundance of restaurants and eateries nearby. Only 30 minutes from USA border and 45 minutes from heart of Vancouver and ferries to Victoria. Enroll in our Hilton HHonors Frequent stay program and enjoy discounts only available directly through our website. We look forward to having you visit us soon. When you stay with us, you are like family. If something is not right with your stay, we don't expect you to pay. It is backed up by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Langleysurrey
- Hampton Inn & Suites Langleysurrey Hotel Surrey
- Hampton Inn Surrey
- Surrey Hampton Inn