“Another great stay!”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Vancouver, Canada
“Another great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

This may be the best hotel I've stayed in in the Lower Mainland, in terms of the balance between quality and price.

We stayed here for the first time in May 2011, and we were so impressed that we returned for another visit in October, 2012. We live in Vancouver, so the Hampton Inn & Suites makes a perfect budget getaway for our little family.

It was every bit as great as I remembered, from the beautiful, well furnished suite to the hot tub and pool, to the fantastic breakfast. Our kids didn't like the idea of sharing a bed, so I asked if a cot was available for the youngest. The desk staff were very accommodating, and also made it clear that there was a modest charge for the cot, so there were no surprises!

The kitchenette served well for an impromptu meal in the room, and we were a short drive away from Fort Langley, where we took advantage of the cranberry festival and did the fort-to-fort hike.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn numerous times over the past 10 years. The staff are always courteous, helpful and very friendly. They remember my name and ask how my family is doing. Although this hotel is not old, they are already undergoing renovations to keep the quality of the hotel like new. I love knowing what I am going to get when I stay there.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Arrived late the evening of April 4th without reservation. Front desk dealt with me very professionally and was able to get a clean and queit room. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the complimentary breakfast included items beyond the typical continental breakfast fare. Based on other hotels stays, this would otherwise cost $15 at other hotels - a great value. Overall, the hotel stay was very pleasant.

Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Clean, fresh and modern. Best place to stay in this area of BC. If you need to be here for business or pleasure I thought it was great. My business was in White Rock however I could not find a place this clean and modern.

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor and prefer this location.
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Arrived on a rainy NW night for a one night stay. Check-in was quick and easy and the staff were very helpful. Hotel was very quiet which was great. The Workout room is rather small with only three workout machines available, but they are very up-do-date units. The pool has a water slide that looked fun, but I did not try.

Breakfast was typical for the Hampton Inn's and the dinning area was kept clean.

Overall, we would stay there again if our travels require it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kelowna
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel is undergoing some renovations currently, but we were not at all affected by it. The breakfast was excellent. We stayed 2 nights and each morning the breakfast items were different. The food quality was excellent as well as the variety of items. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: There is a train track on the back side of the building and during the night the train did blow it...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surrey
Ramada Surrey/Langley
Guildford
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
Newton
BEST WESTERN King George Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey? Share your experiences!