All reviewsfront deskwafflesa great staycomfortable bednext morningenjoyed our stayparking lothot itemssoccer tournamenteasy accesswould stay here againfree breakfastcleaning staffhot tubclean roomslangleykim
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We booked our Ramada Surrey/Guilford hotel through Hotels.com. Though they charged for the room but Ramada Guilford said they did not receive the reservation. So we were forced to find a hotel in the middle of the night. We got the room here without a reservation. The staff was courteous. It is little costly though but well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2011

We wish to thank you for posting your review of our property.

In the midst of high season last minute reservations are often more costly, so we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us & that you found value in the cost of your stay with us!

With the closure of the Ramada Guilford property we hope to become your hotel of choice in the area, and look forward to accommodating you again in the future!

Reviewed August 10, 2010

Our stay at Ramada Langley was terrific. The early check-in really helped us plan our day better. The room was nice and spacious and convieniently had everything we needed in order to get ready for our plans that day. The hotel staff were very courteous and helped us with directions to our venue. Thank-you very much!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2011

On behalf of the staff & former hotel management, thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience & post your review on Trip Advisor. Your positive feedback goes a long way!

Thank you & please visit again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2009

My & my husband stayed overnight at the Ramada Langley location because we missed the last ferry to Victoria, we were looking for a hotel can provide nice clean room and with affordable rate. The quality of the room was exceed our expectation, and the price was very reasonable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, after we told her what we had been thru, she quickly process the check-in and not even 5 minutes later we already settle in our nice comfort room. They even provide complimentary breakfast in the morning, the breakfast room is a little bit small, but overall we enjoyed it. We will return to the same hotel again when we are in the area next time, and will recommend to my friends to stay with them.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple

As the property's new General Manager, I wish to thank you for posting your comments and sharing your experience with the world. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed July 6, 2009

When I had booked my hotel I was originally expecting it to be a very friendly
environment in which where I would be staying. I arrived and the front desk person was great, really polite and considerate. The next day I waited in the lobby because I needed to ask a question to the front desk receptionist. It looked as if her and the manager were sorting out some problems with another customer that had stayed there and was checking out. The manager was not treating the front desk clerk very nicely at all. It was almost like she was blaming her for something that was probably not even her fault. I am thinking that if the manager was not treating her own co-worker nicely how could she possibly be treating people who are staying there nicely. Anyhow, that poor customers issue was not resolved because the manager was not giving in to waive some sort of fee which was not even a big deal, because in the end the customera are always right aren't we? I will not stay at this hotel again, because I now know that if there is a problem, that management will not be there to resolve it for me. That manager should not even be a manager , especially if she cannot handle small situations well. She is extremely rude and can not even speak proper english. Do not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank cherrypop00

As the property's new General Manager, I can assure you that any issue that may arise will be addressed in a respectful, professsional & courteous manner.

Reviewed September 16, 2008

I was impressed withy this property as I didnt think it was in the best location,but the rooms and the hotel were very clean and much quiter than I expected as it is right on Highway #10.The beds were comfy,the furniture seemed new,the room had a little fridge and they had robes in the closet.
This hotel exceeded my expectations for a Ramada.The restaurant on site was good and if you have to do anyhting in Langley/South Surrey it is a reasonable commute.
Not a resort,but good accomodation

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank islandrockin

On behalf of both management & staff of the hotel, please accept our thanks for your great review!

Thank you for staying with us!