Ramada Surrey/Langley
$118
BestWestern.com
$114
$111
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
$84
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
$80
$78
All reviewsfront deskcontinental breakfastwafflesa great staycomfortable bedpool and hot tubparking lotenjoyed our staynext morninghot itemssoccer tournamenteasy accesswould stay here againrooms are cleanlangleyrebeccapet
Reviewed June 27, 2013

When we arrived the front desk person greeted us and when I said "how are you" she replied with not good I have a fever of 105f, I took a couple steps back..then she gave us our room key and we proceeded to our room we wondered why all the the hotels in the area were full and this one was not, well we soon found out. The room was old and stuffy opened the windoww and there was so much dirt and scum it was really dirty. We showered and towels were stained, when we pulled back the covers the pillows had stains, so we decided to check each pillow, each pillow was stained , some were stained right through to the pillow case, cover and pillow with each stain matching the other as we took the pillow apart, there were also yellow stains on the sheets. As we were calling the front desk, I noticed something smeared on the back of the headboard, I took a tissue to see if it would come off and it did, when the front desk person came to check out the pillows etc I showed her the headboard, her reply was I am so sorry that is nasty. So she went and got 6 new perfectly clean pillows and cleaning spray and paper towels, she cleaned the headboard, the stain was about 24" x 18" and on both sides, she apologized and left us to sleep.
I was grossed out and let the front desk know when we were checking ou the next morning. They comped the room which was appreciated.

Room Tip: Check the room before you commit or even better find another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kaatteeyy
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The gal at the registration desk was very friendly and check-in was quick and painless. The room was decent - pretty much what I expected for a 3.5 star hotel. It is not 'top-of-the-line' in terms of furnishings, but it was clean and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable, actually... better than most I have stayed in. The sink area is not in the bathroom, but in the common area. I don't like this set-up, as doing anything at the sink (like washing hands in the middle of the night) tends to wake everone else up. I much prefer the sink to be in the bathroom, but that is just me. I mention it, in case other people care. The complimentary breakfast was challenging because there was a tour bus full of non-English-speaking people there at the same time as us. There was confusion over the waffle maker and so forth, and we couldn't communicate. We got there at 6:40 (opened at 6:30am) and it was completely packed with no place to sit. The food was fair, but it is still nice to get a complimentary breakfast, especially if you are in a hurry to get someplace, as we were. The pool was a little chilly (I didn't get in because of it), but my kids (5, 9) had a blast, and we were the only ones in there on a Saturday evening. The hot tub was out of order, which was disappointing, but that may just be a rare fluke. In addition to the free breakfast, it is really nice to get free parking and free internet. These things can ding you for an extra $20 at other similar-rated hotels. Overall, the people were friendly, the hotel room was clean and comfortable, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
A Wyndham traveler
Calgary

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The staff accommodated the bikers by putting coffee and muffins out in the lobby early which was really nice of them. I didn't get a wake up call that had been requested nor did my friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo