All reviewsfront deskwafflesa great staycomfortable bednext morningenjoyed our stayparking loteasy accesshot itemswould stay here againfree breakfastcleaning staffhot tubclean roomslangleykimpet
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Stayed here a couple of times. Very nice, pool area a bit basic but always quiet and clean. Excellent service at front desk every time. Breakfast is a bit basic but for the price you wouldn't expect any breakfast anyway.

Will definately go back. Great with pets.

• Stayed: June 2011
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Thank you for the great review Mike! With the economy the way it is today, VALUE goes a long way! We're glad to know you found VALUE in your stay with us & look forward to welcoming both you & your dog back, many times over in the years to come.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

I liked the organization of the room with the sink seperate from the bathtub. This allows two people to be cleaning up at the same time. I got the room from Priceline.com with the "name your own price" so the price was very good. It is a bit far from Vancouver though if you are planning on visiting the city. It is not so much the mileage but at this time Vancouver is just building traffic infrastructure so it takes longer to get into the city as compared to other large cities.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for both your comments & for being our guest. Of all the hotels you could have stayed at in the neighborhood, you chose ours.... and you left saying "VERY NICE"! We're delighted about that!

Reviewed July 7, 2011

We have stayed at many hotels over the years and it is hard to earn an A+ rating from me, but the staff and hotel earned it!  The front desk staff were always helpful and positive, the cleaning staff did a great job and the breakfast staff even went out of their way to get breakfast going early one morning for our team of 16 year old boys who had an early baseball game.

Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: The staff recommended some restaurants and they were spot on with their advice!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2011

To recieve an A+ review from our guests, means the world!! It doesn't get much better than that & it must mean we're doing things right. Thank you so much Ms. Simpson!

It was our pleasure to have your team stay in our hotel & we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the years to come.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

I was left on hold for over 10 mins. I hung up and called again and no one would answer. I'm trying to book a room and its as if the front desk lady doesn't feel the hotel needs the business. What kind of hotel does not answer the phone?! I'm very disappointed at the lack of service.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank LauraRobins
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2011

As per our conversation yesterday, we very much appreciate your frustration & sincerely apologize that you were unable to reach us when you attempted to call.

As it turns out, our night Auditor who incidentally is the only person on duty after 11:00PM, was sick with an unexpected case of food poisoning. She spent the first hour of her shift running between the front desk & the washroom, and had no choice but to leave the switchboard on hold, until she could gain control of the situation. It was unfortunate timing all around.

My staff pride themselves on the high level of service they deliver to our guests, both over the phone & while in-house. Should we have the opportunity to have you as our guest Laura, we're confident you will leave us more than impressed with our excellent customer service.

Best wishes!

Reviewed May 15, 2011

Hi there!
First of all I'd like to thank Ramada for being such a memorable part of our vacation in Surrey, Vancouver, you and your staff were simply amazing. Me and my family felt like we were at home and I sincerely hope that you will continue to carry on this tradition. I can't say enough about your hotel and just to let you know we stayed at two other hotels during this vacation and they just simply couldn't stand up to yours in spite of having more stars. I would give your hotel way more stars if I could!!!!!!! The best thing about your hotel was all of your front staff who had the best smiles ever, they deserve to be rewarded so that they would be encouraged to continue being amazing! Also the standard of cleanliness was perfect. I can't think of anything you can improve on.

P.S Planning on being your regular customer, that's how impressed I am!

Room Tip: Book through expedia!
  • Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank vacationmanEdmonton
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

You made our day!! We're so pleased you left the hotel impressed with the quality, the room cleanliness & the warm, hospitable service.

Officially, we may only be a 3 star property, but we do our very best to deliver 5 star service each & every day!

THANK YOU for tthe top notch review!