“Canadian Vegas!”

Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had so much fun at the Pacific Inn. I attended the Revive Em and Drive Em Car show it and the service and staff were so great with everyone! The decor is awesome I love the bright pink exterior. The restaurant was fun and the buffet was great. The hot tub grotto was super awesome as well. The rooms were nice and clean and the cleaning staff was friendly. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hotel staff was beyond helpful! Great location and atmosphere. Buffet Breakfast was excellent! Prices were decent and the pool area great for the kids. Awesome place to hold an event. Will be back for sure!

1  Thank Blueraspberri
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I attended the annual Revive em and Drive em car/Rockabilly event. Honesty some of the most accommodating service I have ever had at a hotel and during an event. I would recommend this hotel due to service for a group event....right down from the event manager, chef, front desk and service personal. Thank you Pacific Inn for the great experience. Be sure to ask for Ingrid for event planning or for the chef for food ideas...we had a blast

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, clean spacious rooms and amazing breakfast buffet. We have stayed there twice now and both times we werte pleased with the over-all accomodations. Pet friendly room was a huge bonus for us.

Room Tip: overlooking the pool
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I bought a stay at this hotel on a TeamBuy. The blackout dates were specific on the "ticket". They did not include the weekend I wanted to book. I tried to book at the hotel, and the staff told me the dates I wanted were blacked out. I asked to speak to the manager. When I finally got hold of him, he told me that the dates I wanted were blacked out. When I stated that I wanted to show him that on my ticket the dates weren't blacked out, he basically said that he didn't care. He also told me that the hotel was sold out. It was not. The front desk staff had asked me three minutes earlier which room I wanted to book, and gave me a choice. When I took it up with TeamBuy, they contacted the hotel and the Manger said it was full. I didn't even get the chance to stay, but I will never stay there. Ever! The Manager was rude and disrespectful to me. I will tell as many people as I can about my experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank jsel135
PIGuestRelations, Owner at Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I am sorry to hear that we did not honour your Team Buy promotion certificate but you seem to have stayed contrary to your statement with us and you did not mention your guest experience regarding your stay (stated May 2013). I would assume you had a comfortable and pleasant stay but you had to pay substantially more than the Team Buy Promotion.

In the hotel business which is similar to the airline business a certain amount of our rooms are set aside as for certain promotional rates and when those are filled these rates are not available. If all the rooms were discounted we would not be able to survive and yet we do want to promote out hotel and i am certain you were asked to look at a future date for your certificate which we could honour.

I hope this explains how hotels manage yield management and again a limed number of rooms are available for group rates, corporate rates, promotional rates and the online rack rates. Please reconsider your experience and I apologise if the manager was rude.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Got this from a Hotwire deal. It was $70 altogether so you get what you pay for. Interior looks great! Do not get a room beside the highway. Beds are HARD! TV was a good size. Receptionist was pleasant. Lots of parking. Right beside the Peace Arche crossing. No continental breakfast. Not bad for one night but we probably wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin H

I do not understand why you would not stay with us again as you mention that the interior looks great, T.V. is a good size which is 42” LED, lots of parking, reception is good, location must be good as it is 1 mile from the Peace Arch crossing but you choose a discounted rate without continental breakfast which you could have had. Alternatively we have a 100 seat restaurant in our atrium with a choice of a breakfast menu.

The hard bed which is the top of the line Simmons Beauty Rest with a pillow top and it is hard serving as most of our guests appreciate this. We could have provided a bed cushion if you had let us know of your concern.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is an average hotel. We were there for a softball tournament and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They started early so that the kids could have breakfast before their early game. The rooms were a bit small but clean. We all had good sleeps. The kids had a great time in the pool and the atrium decor was very cool. Nothing a little TLC wouldn't fix but all in all, there was nothing wrong with out stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surrey
South Surrey
Guildford
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Surrey
Ramada Surrey/Langley
#3 of 19 in Surrey

Been to Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!