Econo Lodge Surrey
  • Pool
$101
$134
$127
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
$113
$106
$117
$127
$118
Travelocity
Best Western Peace Arch Inn(Surrey)(Great Value!)
$93
All reviewschoice hotelsstay somewhere elsestayed here for three nightsparking lot isking george highwaycontinental breakfastrobinvancouverclosetaccommodationsbc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed here for a trip to visit family in August. Front desk was very busy but quite helpful. Room was nice, happy with the stay. Only coffee in room, tea available on request. Would gladly return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Brianne T
Manager155, General Manager at Econo Lodge Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel during your family trip. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I came from edmonton and I booked econo lodge and I was shocked when I checked in because the morning front desk women is awesome and she is professional she treated really good like 5 star hotels and I don't have any complaints. ..must say next time I ll stay in this hotel if the morning staff is same...

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank gags372

We were very happy to hear that our customer service exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I book this hotel because it was very convenient for us, close to all services , morning shift Front desk Lady was extra helpful, she made our stay very pleasant ,she went our of her way to accommodate my family. Housekeeping staff was very friendly. I will stay with them when ever I am in Surrey.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank khanjeekhan

Thank you for your response. We were very happy to hear that your stay at our hotel was a positive experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

A very nice hotel. Quiet location and rooms are clean. Helpful and professional staff and friendly. The bed was very flush and comfortable. Room has operational refrigerator as advertised; many hotels I've searched for on Expedia don't advertise or say the room has a refrigerator, this ne does.

Room Tip: Ensure you write down the address. I used mapquest and it took me out too far. Once I paid attention to the address on the highway, I went strait to it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Alaska20142014

Grateful for your response and very happy to hear that your stay with us was a positive experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our room was clean and spacious, the beds were comfortable. We had a good quiet night sleep. The service was awesome and all the staff was friendly and helpful. The location is very convenient since the hotel is in close distance to local amenities and the city centre. This was our second stay here and would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dolly R
Manager155, General Manager at Econo Lodge Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind response, we were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.