I visited Vancouver 3 times for business trip and every time, I stay in this hotel.
- Hotel is at very good location (Guildford Town Center is just across the road, close to the #1 Highway)
- Hotel staffs are welcoming
- Very quiet inside the room
- Rooms are very clean and fresh
- Breakfast is good
- They don't have fridge and microwave in all rooms
- Only corner rooms have this facility, So, I always ask for it
- shuttle bus service is very poor; every other day it gets break down
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, in British Columbia's Fraser Valley, is a four-star, 279 guest room hotel with a 26,000 sq ft conference centre near Stanley Park, Grouse Mountain, and White Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Surrey
- Surrey Sheraton