Days Inn Surrey
$126
$127
$118
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Peace Arch Inn(Surrey)(Great Value!)
$100
$93
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
$78
All reviewsclose to sky train stationcontinental breakfastrecommend this hotelrooms are cleanwalking distanceboiled eggsyogurtvancouver areawould stay here againking georgenice rooma great stayeasy accessskytrainnavgatewaymicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff is wonderful, very friendly, and helpful rooms are clean and comforatable I stayed here 3-4 months and I really liked staying here skytrain is close, mall is close stores etc.. breakfast is good my house got burned, and had to stay here for months, it was really good. good service I loved it they have good wifi internet soda machines, snack machines if I need anything staff always helps out I reccomend all my friends and family to stay here.

Room Tip: choose a room on the ground floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very nice and friendly staff. Just one digit dial and excellent service is there. Comfortable and quite room. I was there with my 5 year son. My son really enjoyed the time he spend in hotel lobby to play with his toys.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Harpree
Reviewed January 27, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We were faced with a family medical crisis and the staff at the hotel made sure we were comfortable at the hotel. Helpful with directions and locations for services and products. They made a painful visit a little less stressful. From my family to yours Thank you Nav

Room Tip: Higher room numbers will be closer to the elevators!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My gf and I were travelling across BC and went to Surrey for family function and ended up staying in this Hotel. It provided us with what we were looking for, most importantly quite area where we can get a sound sleep. Rooms were good but breakfast was over by 9am and we had left with a little to eat. Otherwise, a good place to stay in for a night or two.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple