“Excellent breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Surrey
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The smoke salmon Benny was spot on and the atmosphere was so cosy on this cold morning exactly what I needed .

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Server mixed up and forgot part of our order twice. The kitchen didn't inform the server they were out of mushrooms so once I got my meal it was still missing. They were super busy so we didn't really mind. The food was pretty average although my bf did enjoy the hash browns or pan fries as they call them. We would go back but I certainly won't be craving anything in particular from this spot. The treasure cave is a neat idea for kids and the funky memorabilia is cool.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is at least my second time here. The first visit left me wondering what all the hype was about. Hoped for more this time around. Sandy that was not to be the case. I won't speculate why some of the front of the house staff were a bit surly this morning but it left a taste worse than drinking orange juice right after you've brushed your teeth. I'm not sure why I had to argue with the hostess about which side of the restaurant we wanted to sit on but I did. The food was average and I'm not sure that a deep fryer does not qualify as a pan so please don't call them "pan fries". Despite all that I continued to enjoy my meal until I had to wait for 10 minutes for my bill. Sadly the lack of service left me no option but to "stiff" the server. I would have spoke to her directly except I didn't see her after she delivered our meal. McJac's is off the list of local spots.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This eclectic little find right on the King George has enough eye candy to keep anyone entertained for the duration of a visit. Very nice washrooms and colors everywhere. This is a blast to the past with those cool tables from another era. The food is simply great and the service matches perfectly. They will try to accommodate GF people and I, for one, was completely satisfied. I will be so happy to return on my next visit. Hope they keep it just the same!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We come here often for breakfast which is served until 3pm. Extensive breakfast choices and possibly the best place for breakfast in White Rock / South Surrey area. Walls are plastered with 50s music memorabilia which is fun for kids and adults