“Nude and free to relax.”

Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast
Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast
Fernie, BC
“Nude and free to relax.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great place for the family. This B&B is in the family home. It felt like I was taken in to their family for the weekend! Very nice people. Very well behaved children. They don't have a swimming pool but the temperature of the hot-tub was nice and warm like it should be.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Jeffery G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We arrived at Bare Creek jetlagged and tired. Paul and Lauren immediately made us feel welcome, enabling us to relax and adjust to our new time zone. The house is in a quiet leafy suburb of Surrey, easily accesible from the airport by public transport. The house was clean and the bed very comfortable. Paul & Lauren went out of their way to answer our questions and help us set up for the remainder of our touring holiday. I will happily recommend Bare Creek to anyone travelling to Vancouver.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Bill-Nene
London, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Stayed 1 full week and, despite the awful weather that lasted for about 5 of 7 days, the owners made me feel right at home and were very friendly and sociable. Lots of amenities available and things to do too!

The hot tub was nice and refreshing and the food for the breakfasts were worth getting up early in the morning to enjoy the rest of the day.

If I'm able to make it back next year, this will still be the place for me!

Room Tip: It is best to speak to the owners directly with regards to choosing the best room for you.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank VikingByNature
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

I stayed at Bare Creek twice during the month of March and enjoyed a most pleasant weekend both times. The property is in a residential area on the outskirts of the city so it is very quiet and the back garden is large and fairly secluded and is complete with a very enjoyable hot tub.
I fully intend to use this B&b whenever I'm in the Vancouver area, and strongly recommend it to anyone else travelling there.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Winespius
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2010

I arrived at Bare Creek B&B after a hot afternoon at Crescent Rock Beach. My hosts Paul and Lauren greeted me warmly and showed me to a nicely appointed guestroom with ensuite bathroom. After a refreshing shower, my hosts invited me to relax on their secluded sundeck and offered me a cold drink. The bed was comfortable, the neighbourhood quiet and an excellent breakfast was served the following morning prior to my departure for Vancouver. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
6 Thank jwneill
Penticton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

Very friendly and welcoming family with young children. Hot tub great!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
6 Thank SouthOkGal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surrey
Newton
BEST WESTERN King George Inn & Suites
Guildford
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
Fleetwood
Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey

Been to Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!