“The staff was totally accomadating.”

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Cranbrook
“The staff was totally accomadating.”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We came with a hockey team...approximately 50 kids.. the staff was so patient and accomodating with the kids... their service is unbeatable.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
BC
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Staff were pleasant and accomodating. Our hockey team was welcome and we all felt that our business was wanted and appreciated.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Winnipeg
Reviewed March 2, 2011

We stayed two nights in your fine hotel. We were able to get our accommodations upgraded from a single room to a suite, with no additional cost. Our well behaved dog was also accommodated with the usual fee waived. This was going above and beyond the usual service to us and we really appreciated it. The staff at the front desk were both helpful and went out of their way to make our vist a pleasure. As a result of our great experience, we plan to stay there again, on our way back east to Winnipeg as well.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 19, 2011

The management and staff is very much customer-focused. The entry, hallways, conference room, exercise room, rooms and suites are much larger and better designed and built than o typical Comfort Inn. It is a top-rated 3-star hotel. the best Comfort Inn I ever stayed in.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
super8surrey, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey, responded to this review, January 29, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. Customer service is a key component in our strategy to achieve complete guest satisfaction. Though it is not always possible to please every guest every time, we do what we can to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible.

Customer service began with the design of the building. We tried to create guest rooms and public areas which would be not only spacious but had all the necessary amenities to create a relaxing experience.

If you have other suggestions on how we could create an even better experience, please feel free to get in touch with me as we welcome guest suggestions, after all, the hotel was built with you in mind.
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We live close to the Comfort Inn and recommended the hotel to family and guests attending our daughter's wedding. The hotel surpassed all of their expectations. The management and staff were superb and we heard nothing but great comments from everyone. The staff went beyond the call of duty and even drove one of the guests to the wedding when she seemed unsure of the directions.

Definitely a hotel to consider if you ever stay in this area. It has earned our highest recommendation.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
First off let me congratulate you on the wedding of your daughter. A wedding is such an important and unforgettable experience for any family. We are proud to have been a part of such an exciting time in your lives.

We have just recently created new packages specially designed for wedding groups that help ease some of the burden and allow the family to relax and enjoy all of the festivities and precious moments in these important times.

We look forward to celebrating many anniversaries with you and your family in the years to come.

Roop Kooner
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I have stayed numerous times at the Comfort Inn & Suites – Surrey, and every time I have had an outstanding experience. It provides 5-star service and comfort at a 3-star price.

The facilities and rooms are top notch – clean, modern, and well appointed. The breakfast bar has ample choice; is well-stocked; and is kept clean and proper.

Reservations are simple. The hotel staff always have a room matching my preferences waiting for me whether I arrive early in the morning or late in the evening. Check-in/out is fast and convenient. There are no hassles from arrival to my departure.

The management and staff are professional, courteous, and attentive. They frequently check to make sure that I’m happy and comfortable and continually try to make my stay better. They truly go above and beyond expectations.

There was a particular incident that is especially noteworthy. During my stay, I became quite ill. A hotel manager drove me to the walk-in clinic and pharmacy. Management and staff checked in with me the next few days to see how I was doing. This kind of service made all the difference.

I could stay anywhere, and my first choice is the Comfort Inn & Suites – Surrey.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Once a guest walks through our doors they quickly become a part of our family. I must give all the credit in the world to my team. They not only take pride in their work but truly treat everyone with heartfelt service.

It makes me very proud to have such a caring and outgoing team working with me. Its this service and care that goes into the hotel that makes us who we are.

We thank you for your kind words and as always its a pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel family every week.

Roop Kooner
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2010

This hotel was amazing! I was here with my swim team for a meet at the Surrey Sports and Leisure Complex. The staff was so kind and knowledgeable about the surrounding area, we also received free passes to the rec center which is located right across from the hotel. After a long day out, I was able to get in a quick workout in the fitness center and come into my room and fall asleep right away as if I were at home in my own bed. The rooms were quite spacious and the beds very comfortable. The location is so peaceful and has a beautiful view of Mount Baker. The hotel also provides a free continental breakfast which was handy for us as a big group, we didn't have to leave the hotel. There is also a restaurant next door so we were set for lunch and dinner as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other traveling groups, you will receive nothing but excellent service!

• Stayed August 2010