“All the way from Calgary ..”

La Conquistadora Restaurant
Ranked #314 of 860 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Mexican, Salvadoran
Neighborhood: Whalley
Neighborhood: Whalley
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We war in town from Calgary .. To visit a friend . And we war in the mood for some Mexican food . So we look it up in tripadviser ..is a bit Smal place but real good food even the kids like it .. If your down in surrey and your in the mood for Mexican .give a try.

4  Thank Mex_food_police

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Based on the ratings we tried this small place and will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We were in Surrey for a baseball tournament, and were completely unfamiliar with the area. Surrey is quite spread out and there are many different restaurants and areas...I was so happy that I'd consulted Trip Advisor and found this gem! Truly one of the best, and most reasonably-priced, meals that we had. My family of 6 LOVES good, authentic Mexican food and we were not disappointed...the service was also wonderful. The only downside is that they don't serve alcohol so no margaritas :).

2  Thank filkfam
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I've grown up around Surrey and for years passed this place by but finally went in earlier this week. They have a decent selection of Mexican/Salvadorian grocery items and they also serve food.

We went in for dinner. I had the Mole Enchiladas (tried both chicken and beef) and my husband had the Chili Rellano. Both meals were delicious. We started with an order of fried plantains with sour cream which was lovely as well. No room for dessert but would love to try it sometime there!

I think our entrees were between $8-10 each and I don't recall many things priced over $10-12 at the most maybe.

We had a chat with the friendly staff and we were told that all sauces are made from scratch onsite. We will definitely return!

1  Thank teamBCtravellers
Reviewed April 6, 2011

You have to try!!! Specially the burritos .. Nothing else to say..