“Won't Go Back!”

All Seasons Inn & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Sussex
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hampton, Canada
“Won't Go Back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Waitress took our order after about 15 minutes. After the food came we were still waiting for our drinks...1 beer and water. The garlic cheese bread was charred black. We also had no plates for the bread. .I had chicken wings whiched tasted identical to the cheapies at Superstore. Also had no dish for my wing bones. My wings came with a small portion of veggie sticks with no sauce. Overall: value for your money 3/10. Food quality 2/10. Service 2/10. Also no wet naps for the chicken wings. Washed my hands in the restroom and no paper towel.
I won't be back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brian F

Fredericton, Canada
“So bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place is absolutely terrible. The place is old, outdated, and full of geriatrics.
It's also ridiculously overpriced. I got the chicken parmesan with fettucine alfredo - the alfredo tasted like it came from the dollar store, it was bland. The chicken was deep fried but had no flavor. They claim to put pomodoro on top but it was literally just diced tomatoes.
I could have eaten corrugated cardboard and had the same satisfaction.
The service isn't that great either, it's all old ladies that can't move anymore.
The fellow at the front desk asked how it was and I said I hated it - all he said was "oh, that's too bad". Thanks for a really bad experience All Seasons.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank NBFoodWatcher
Wharton, New Jersey
“Not very good food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I also wrote a review under All Seasons Restaurant if you want to look at that. I will just add that in addition to the food not being that good, it is overpriced. Don't expect homemade either. My co-worker asked if the chowder was homemade it wasn't. We both ordered the seafood platter. The fries were good, seafood was average, and the vegetables were overcooked. and mushy. I would not eat here again. Do yourself a favor and go someplace else. Wish I had read some of the reviews before going here but this was the 3rd place we stopped at so we were tired and out of options. If I had to come back here I would try the place on Maple Ave which is newer but I've heard good things about it or just order a pizza or McDonald's. We had been hoping for a nice dinner. This wasn't the place for that.

• Visited September 2012
Pictou, Canada
“The food at this place leaves a lot to be desired”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I went to this establishment because we had eaten there before, last year, we were told that it was under new management this year. I ordered their spaghetti and meat sauce. When it came it was cold and coagulated and the sauce was also cold and tasteless. I was asked how the meal was upon paying our bill and I told the lady at the desk it was terrible and she told me I should have told the server. I advised her that the server did not prepare the meal so did not inform her.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gene0-12
New Brunswick
“Anniversary Breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

We chose a 25 minute drive to treat ourselves to breakfast here on our 48th Wedding Anniversary. I wonder if the eggs came out of a box in powdered form; local farm eggs they were not. The eggs seemed custard-like. I asked for potatoes to be lightly fried since I had experienced them burned in restaurants; the potatoes were barely fried. I think this place needs a new cook! And what a difference butter makes rather than the use of cheap cooking oil. The service was inattentive. My husband says: "we will not return to that place!" I say: "Smarten up! I will look for improvements! You can not win in today's world giving the minimum quality."

• Visited August 2012