“Not great!”

Dining options: Reservations
Petitcodiac, New Brunswick
“Not great!”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband and I ate at the All Seasons on Sept. 23/11. We had heard good things about the restaurant so we were quite disappointed.

My husband had the nachos which was a plate of nachos with cheese melted on top, no green peppers, no tomatoes, no hot peppers, just nachos and cheese. And a small dish of salsa and sour cream. I had the chicken parmagiana. I was quite shocked when it was brought to the table and it was made with processed cheese slices! For $15.00 you should not be serving cheese slices. The waitress was very nice and when I mentioned that I did not like cheese slices went into the kitchen to find out if they had 'real' cheese. They did and she had a new dinner made for me. I was not offered anything - a dessert or a discount on the meal for the inconvenience.

I don't think I will eat there again!

It was clean and I repeat that the waitress was sweet and did find a solution to the problem.

“Good familly restaurant”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

This restaurant has what you would expect of a familly restaurant: good food, great decor, and cheap price. Good bang for the buck!

New Brunswick, Canada
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My wife and I had dinner here two nights ago. We arrived after a long day of traveling at 9:40 pm. They told us they were closing at 10:00 pm but welcomed us inside for dinner! There was only one other table occupied while we were there.

I wish I had asked the name of our young server who was a young man probably around 18-19 years old. I would give him a shout out right now for the owners to see. Soooo friendly and nice! ( June 17th)

We split the club sandwich for 2 which was excellent. Great value as it is one full sandwich and twice the fries you would normally get and less than $13. We had ALL we could eat.

Bowls of soup and sides of gravy REALLY need to be bigger but hey, we could overlook that.

The atmosphere, food and service were great for this little farm town. Hadn't eaten here for 15 years but ther place still has it!!!

Beautiful huge log cabin with lots of charm... best restaurant experienece in Sussex!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Canadian_Hoser
“Good for the money, great service”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Like it and would recommend it. I remember thinking it could be cleaner. The building is neat but old.

NB
“Outstanding service, good food.”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We had our annual small group gathering at the All Seasons again this year. The party was made even more enjoyable by the excellent service provided by our pleasant, professional server, Mary Lynn, whose good humor added to the fun of the occasion.