“PINE CONE IS AWESOME” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Cone Camping

Pine Cone Camping
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sussex
Pine Cone Camping
St. John, New Brunswick
“PINE CONE IS AWESOME”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2004

I love Pine Cone Campground.I have 3 children and our favourite campground is Pine Cone.First of all there is alot for the kids,paved and flat for driving there bikes which is a issue with my 4 year old,nice big clean play park,not to mention the pools.They have a olympic size pool,regular size pool plus a kiddie pool.I have been camping here for about 5 years and this year I have my name on a page waiting list for a seasonal site.They must be pretty good to have so many people wanting to go there!If you wish to book a site call in many weeks advance other wise you will not get it,always full on the weekends.I am very surprised by the other review,I have never had any problems....PINE CONE IS THE BEST CAMPGROUND IN NEW BRUNSWICK...............

• Stayed July 2004
      Cleanliness
8 Thank paradise033

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2003

On July 18, 2003, I went camping with my husband and my two young children at Pine Cone Campground in Penobsquis, NB. We had been there before and thought it was nice; however, there seems to have been a change in staff since last year. The lady at the front desk was very rude to me and was not very efficient. When I arrived to my site I discovered someone else was already set up there, when I returned to the front desk to ask for another site, they were more concerned with finding out who was in mine. ( I did not care, I just wanted a site so the kids and I could set up before dark). I waited for 1/2 hour for them to find out who was in that site, when I told them it didn't matter where they put me, the older lady suggested I go stay at another camp ground and the younger girl was rude and actually cursed at me for being impatient (after waiting 45mins). A few other issues - they have several golf carts that the staff use to patrol the campground' however, they will not deliver fire wood to your site. You pay $5 for a small bundle of wood and have to carry it yourself. The pool rules do not allow anyone to wear Tshirts in the pool. So my 9 year old would not swim all weekend because he is self conscious of his body weight and will not remove his shirt. Most campgrounds try to accomodate their guests. NOT this one!!! Their guests are an inconvenience to them.

38 Thank A TripAdvisor Member