“They have the best fast food in my opinion” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Cuisines: Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Temiskaming Shores
“They have the best fast food in my opinion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I prefer Wendy's to other fast food restaurants because the food tastes much better. Fresh never frozen obiously makes a difference. The only thing I don't like there is the coffee and tea.

The coffee is absolutely the worst I have ever had. Doesn't anybody at Wendy's corporate headquarters drink coffee? They should try some McDonald's coffee, it's actually really good. The black tea is wayyy too weak. It's like hot water with a hint of tea flavour. So, since I don't drink sugary drinks that leaves me no options for anything to drink when I eat at Wendy's.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Temiskaming Shores
“We eat here all the time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

I like fresh and never frozen food. The buger buns are better than their competitors. The chili is really good and gluten free too. The service is always excellent and the drive thu is fast. They have a good selection of salads and baked potaoes for people who like to eat healthy.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Newliskeard
“Friendly Fast Efficient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Unlike other "hamburger restaurants in town,Wendy"s seems to get my order right everytime1

Ontario, Canada
“Very fast take-out service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

Ordered wraps, hamburgers, chicken burger and fries, was exactly what we expect of a Wendys, good food, great value for the money and very fast and curteous service, keep up the good work Wendys.

Visited December 2011
Englehart, Ontario
“Fast food?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

We went there twice and the wait was over 20 minutes for a burger and a shake. There were only 4 people ahead of me and the staff had no clue what they we're doing.
They cooked my burger and forgot the shakes so by the time I received the shakes the burger was cold.