“We eat here all the time.”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I like fresh and never frozen food. The buger buns are better than their competitors. The chili is really good and gluten free too. The service is always excellent and the drive thu is fast. They have a good selection of salads and baked potaoes for people who like to eat healthy.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Unlike other "hamburger restaurants in town,Wendy"s seems to get my order right everytime1

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Ordered wraps, hamburgers, chicken burger and fries, was exactly what we expect of a Wendys, good food, great value for the money and very fast and curteous service, keep up the good work Wendys.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We went there twice and the wait was over 20 minutes for a burger and a shake. There were only 4 people ahead of me and the staff had no clue what they we're doing.
They cooked my burger and forgot the shakes so by the time I received the shakes the burger was cold.