“Very Good Pork Chop Dinner”

Gilli's Truck Stop & Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed September 30, 2013

On Sept 21, 2013 my partner and I stopped in for lunch at Gilli;s as the parking lot was full and this seemed to be the place to go. We were not disappointed. I ordered the pork chop dinner and it was very good. The meal came with a salad, mashed potatoes and two nice flavorful pork chips. My partner ordered potatoes skins which she enjoyed. The place was very busy, yet the service was very good and wait time was very reasonable. I would recommend this family type restaurant to my family and friends.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Busy place. Waitress was pleasant. Coffee was typical restaurant quality. Had scramble eggs and bacon. Only complaint was their idea of scramble eggs is a fried egg chopped up.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have been many times at Gillie's for breakfast. I loved the big truckers' portions and the fast service.
I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I ordered liver, onions and bacon & if a cook can do liver well he can do anything. This was a good meal. And not on the small side. The service was good. Friendly atmosphere. It's a truck stop and the decor reflects that. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I went for breakfast and it was good, they have alot of choices available and the wait staff were very pleasant

1  Thank 47Sandy