“First Class Accomodations!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Temiskaming Shores
Les Suites des Presidents
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We recently stayed here on a Sea Doo Trip from Pembroke to Haileybury and were greeted graciouly by Nicole at the docks in Haileybury.
This B&B is by far superior to most hotels I have stayed at in recent past and would highly reccommend it to anyone considering a trip to Haileybury!
The food was delicious, first class, the bedrooms immaculate, stylish and COZY!
The hot tub out back totally relaxed our group from our hard day out on the water and was truly a highlight of our trip!
My return to this B&B could not come sooner - A snowmobiler's stopover destination - A MUST!

Beth Crocco, Barrie, Ontario

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
NicoleGuertin, Propriétaire at Les Suites des Presidents, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you Beth for the great review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Suites after a long day on the water. It's exciting to see your group being part of this new watercraft product for Lake Temiskaming. Hope to see you in winter. We will make sure the spa is nice and warm! Nicole

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed for 5 days at this spectacular property. We were working and looked forward to getting 'home' each night to enjoy the gorgeous house! Very comfortable, with such attention to detail, makes traveling a real joy. We were their in March and I can only imagine how great it would be to visit in the summer months, to be able to take advantage of the beautiful porch and dock. We may just have to make a return visit!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2012

three adults stayed at the murphy suite february 2012 each our own bedroom

Nicole and Jocelyn great owners warm people
Nathalie host that weekend thank you

we recommend highly beautiful setting overlooking lake temiskaming
we will be back merci

Room Tip: all three suites have their own charm bigger family ferland and murphy suites solo or two persons...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My recent stay at the Presidents' Suites was by far the most extraordinary experience in my travels. I am a seasoned traveler staying all over the US and the UK and now Canada and this was the finest experience I have ever had. Nicole and Jocelyn have thought of everything and attended to my every need. I even received a lovely Valentine with goodies and candy! I had the honor of staying in the Ferland Suite which wisked me back the the young days of Millionaires Row with its charm ,history and authenticity. Business brought me here for two weeks and they were absolutely luxurious weeks for an amazing price. I have done nothig but brag about this exquisite accommodation to anyone who will listen. Nicole and staff genuinely cared about my comfort and were wonderful at inviting me into the local culture. Should my travels brign me back this way (and I hope they do), I will, without question, seek to stay here again. I highly recommend the President's Suites to everyone. I was so at home...I forgot to call home!!! Thank you for bringing joy and comfort to my journey!
Best Wishes and Kindest Regards,
Terrence

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terrence S
NicoleGuertin, Propriétaire at Les Suites des Presidents, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you Terrence for such a wonderful review. We are really happy you enjoyed your stay and planning to come back. You should try to plan your next visit for Summer as you will truly enjoy the Suites and beautiful Lake Temiskaming in the Summer. Nicole, Nathalie & Jocelyn

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Wonderful B&B! Thanks for making us feel at home! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We booked a Christmas office party in 2010. It was great. Our team members was able to stay for the night if they had a few too many also. The food was 5 star quality. The restored mansion which sits on millionaire row overlooking Lake Temiskaming has a warm and comfortable feel to it. The owners put on a walk through history which is a cross between a murder mystery infused with real local history. We were given a list of real local characters a head of time, such as the past silver mine owners who owned the house, a nun, a famous hockey player who actually lived in the area an opera singer and other well know local millionaires. Each came with a bio of who they were and what their claim to fame was plus we could research our part further on the web as they were all known people. What a great way of learning about the local history. We arrived dressed in the part we choose and the owners played the part of maid and butler and they hired a friend who was the opera singer to facilitate the event. We ate we laughed and we are still talking about it. I would recommend President' Suites to anyone looking for something different to do like us or it is a beautiful venue for a wedding. We loved it so much In fact that we plan on doing it again for 2012.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well decorated and very clean. The ones on the west side are very modern while the...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
NicoleGuertin, Propriétaire at Les Suites des Presidents, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you Suzanne for your descriptive review that makes me relive that wonderful night. It was so much fun for us to be part of your theatrical Christmas Party. Jocelyn & I were amazed how everyone was still in character event late in the evening! We have also developed a historical /Facebook scavenger hunt that your team might want to play. I've increased the potential characters from 12 to 56 in case you would want to bring some clients! Looking forward in working with you soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We have had the opportunity to visit the Presidents Suites many times and every time we were extremely pleased. The reception and the welcome we have received is very hard to discribe. It's as if we were coming home everytime. Nicole & Jocelyn are 2 warm hearted people who love to take care of their guests ! They make you feel like you are family !
We had the chance to play outside, sliding and snow-scooting with the owners and then to try the jacuzzi... in the middle of winter!!..my daughter and I had never experienced that .. WOW ! it was amazing ! Looking at the stars and enjoying the peaceful evening was certainly something we will not forget.

We are certain that no one will regret their experience at the Presidents Suites ! It is a wonderful place to visit.
Thank you Nicole and Jocelyn.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
NicoleGuertin, Propriétaire at Les Suites des Presidents, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

It was so much fun taking the time to play outside with you and Alex. Looking forward to your next visit.