Les Suites des Presidents
Marcy's Bed & Breakfast(New Liskeard)(Great Value!)
$78
Leisure Inn Hotel(Haileybury)
$73
Wheel Inn Motel(New Liskeard)(Great Value!)
$54
Haileybury Beach Motel(Temiskaming Shores)(Great Value!)
$66
$63
Edgewater Motel and Campground(Temiskaming Shores)(Great Value!)
$66
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn(New Liskeard)
$120
TripAdvisor
Mowat Landing Cottages(Temiskaming Shores)
$157
Serenity Suites(New Liskeard)
Priceline
All reviewsguest househot tubevery morninglake temiskaminghome away from homeliving roomfull kitchenfresh baked goodstop floorfront porchbreakfast itemsbedroom housefirst thing in the morninglooking forwardgirls weekendbagelswonderful hosts
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed for 5 days at this spectacular property. We were working and looked forward to getting 'home' each night to enjoy the gorgeous house! Very comfortable, with such attention to detail, makes traveling a real joy. We were their in March and I can only imagine how great it would be to visit in the summer months, to be able to take advantage of the beautiful porch and dock. We may just have to make a return visit!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2012

three adults stayed at the murphy suite february 2012 each our own bedroom

Nicole and Jocelyn great owners warm people
Nathalie host that weekend thank you

we recommend highly beautiful setting overlooking lake temiskaming
we will be back merci

Room Tip: all three suites have their own charm bigger family ferland and murphy suites solo or two persons one bedroom guertin suite
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My recent stay at the Presidents' Suites was by far the most extraordinary experience in my travels. I am a seasoned traveler staying all over the US and the UK and now Canada and this was the finest experience I have ever had. Nicole and Jocelyn have thought of everything and attended to my every need. I even received a lovely Valentine with goodies and candy! I had the honor of staying in the Ferland Suite which wisked me back the the young days of Millionaires Row with its charm ,history and authenticity. Business brought me here for two weeks and they were absolutely luxurious weeks for an amazing price. I have done nothig but brag about this exquisite accommodation to anyone who will listen. Nicole and staff genuinely cared about my comfort and were wonderful at inviting me into the local culture. Should my travels brign me back this way (and I hope they do), I will, without question, seek to stay here again. I highly recommend the President's Suites to everyone. I was so at home...I forgot to call home!!! Thank you for bringing joy and comfort to my journey!
Best Wishes and Kindest Regards,
Terrence

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terrence S
NicoleGuertin, Propriétaire at Les Suites des Presidents, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you Terrence for such a wonderful review. We are really happy you enjoyed your stay and planning to come back. You should try to plan your next visit for Summer as you will truly enjoy the Suites and beautiful Lake Temiskaming in the Summer. Nicole, Nathalie & Jocelyn

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Wonderful B&B! Thanks for making us feel at home! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We booked a Christmas office party in 2010. It was great. Our team members was able to stay for the night if they had a few too many also. The food was 5 star quality. The restored mansion which sits on millionaire row overlooking Lake Temiskaming has a warm and comfortable feel to it. The owners put on a walk through history which is a cross between a murder mystery infused with real local history. We were given a list of real local characters a head of time, such as the past silver mine owners who owned the house, a nun, a famous hockey player who actually lived in the area an opera singer and other well know local millionaires. Each came with a bio of who they were and what their claim to fame was plus we could research our part further on the web as they were all known people. What a great way of learning about the local history. We arrived dressed in the part we choose and the owners played the part of maid and butler and they hired a friend who was the opera singer to facilitate the event. We ate we laughed and we are still talking about it. I would recommend President' Suites to anyone looking for something different to do like us or it is a beautiful venue for a wedding. We loved it so much In fact that we plan on doing it again for 2012.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well decorated and very clean. The ones on the west side are very modern while the ones on the east side facing the lake have the old time charm still present.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
NicoleGuertin, Propriétaire at Les Suites des Presidents, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you Suzanne for your descriptive review that makes me relive that wonderful night. It was so much fun for us to be part of your theatrical Christmas Party. Jocelyn & I were amazed how everyone was still in character event late in the evening! We have also developed a historical /Facebook scavenger hunt that your team might want to play. I've increased the potential characters from 12 to 56 in case you would want to bring some clients! Looking forward in working with you soon.