Without a doubt the Bonieview Inn is one of our all time favourite resorts. We first happened upon the lodge some 15 years ago and we have stayed there at least one week a year every year since then. We have stayed there every season of the year and always enjoyed our stay. Andrea and Monty the owners, manager and chef are fantastic and Monty's cooking is beyond compare. There are so many things to do in the area from swimming, golf, fishing, hiking, cycling and skiing to simply relaxing with a good book or taking a few great photos of some of the wildlife or flowers in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario