My daughter and son-in-law had their wedding at the Bonnie View on September 28th. It was an amazing weekend! Guests arrived Friday and enjoyed volleyball, water toys and swimming. We had a delicious bbq dinner followed by a bon fire Friday night. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday was also great. Our guests continued to enjoy the paddle boats, kayaks, canoes, horseshoes, volleyball, bikes, water slides and beautiful scenery before the wedding. Andrea and her team did a terrific job of setting everything up for the outdoor ceremony and the reception. It was perfect. Everyone raved about the appetizers and dinner! Monty is a great chef! Several people have told me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to!!! Thanks to all of the staff at the Bonnie View Inn for taking such good care of us and our guests. We had a wonderful wedding weekend!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario