We stayed at the Bonnie View Inn for 5 nights in June & found the whole visit first class. The staff couldnt be more welcoming, friendly or helpful, nothing was a problem. The a la carte food was excellent, it's just a shame we couldnt have stayed longer & tried everything off the menu. Our room was elegant & comfortable, & overlooked the lake, with a jacuzzi in the corner. The only downside was that it was quite a dark room. Overall we would not hesitate to recommend the inn, as having stayed in quite a few places during our vacation this was by far the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario