First off - The Haliburton Highlands = wonderful! Hidden gem, that's for sure....
I must say this is the best hotel/resort stay I have ever had in Canada, period. We booked the King room and it was massive... beyond my exceptions. The bed is so comfortable and with me being pregnant I was a little worried. A lot of hotels claim they have comfortable beds but the Pinestone can actually live up to that. The rooms were beautiful and so clean. The bathroom sparkled. I usually feel weird about walking in hotel rooms without my shoes but not here.
Their staff is awesome. The ground keepers were always smiling and so friendly - it truly made us feel welcomed.
We ate at the pub and the food was amazing as well. I do not have one single complaint. Amazing, amazing, amazing! Oh and... they are pet friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinestone Resort and Conference Centre: 160 Acres to Discover....Haliburton Highlands'largest resort, Pinestone Resort, Conference Centre Spa and Golf Course offers four-season amenities, a cozy ambience, spectacular fine dining, an on-site bar, an indoor saltwater pool with sauna, a fitness room with a view of Haliburton's nature, comfortable and spacious rooms, an outdoor pool with sundecks, a 14-acre activity pond for summer and winter activities, tennis courts, 24 hour business centre, free wireless internet throughout the resort, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and an on-site spa and salon. It is a perfect venue for corporate meetings; offering adventure team building, naturally lit meeting rooms and endless meeting possibilities. Weddings are very popular every season: both indoors and outdoors, with a capacity of 200 guests in the Highlands Grand Ballroom. On-site diningHeatherwood RestaurantIt's all about food quality, intimacy and attentive service at Heatherwood Restaurant-Haliburton County's causal fine-dining hot-spot. Chef's famous culinary creations, the extensive wine list and Friday and Saturday's prime-rib special attracts diners from all over Haliburton County, and leaves our guests raving about their Heatherwood experience. Open for breakfast from 7:00am - 11:00am daily. Re-opening for dinner from 5:00pm - 9:00pm daily. Prime Rib Special Friday and Saturday nights. Reservations are recommended. Highlanders Bar & PatioCheck out the new vibe at Highlanders Bar! With its impressive slate bar top, wall of windows, sunny patio, stone fireplace and terrific food, it's no wonder Highlanders Bar keeps people coming back. Daily specials, a full lunch and dinner menu, fun theme nights, flatscreens showing every Leafs game, cozy chairs and funky music make it a hip gathering place for friends and family. Opens at 11am Monday to Saturday and 1:00pm on Sundays. 'Like' Highlanders Bar on facebook and follow us on twitter (HighlandersBar1) for upcoming entertainment and theme nights. 19 And over after 9pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Pinestone Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinestone Resort, Conference Centre, Spa & Golf Course Hotel Haliburton
- Pinestone Resort, Conference Centre, Spa And Golf Course
- Pinestone Resort Haliburton
- Delta Pinestone Resort
- Delta Haliburton
- Pinestone Hotel Haliburton
- Haliburton Delta
- Pinestone Resort And Conference Centre Haliburton, Ontario