“All we needed, perfect!!”
Review of Kashaga Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haliburton
Kashaga Lodge
“All we needed, perfect!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My son and his friend are team mates on their local hockey team, and they had a tournament in Haliburton.

We booked a unit in the lodge and it was all we needed! It was quiet, amazing view of the lake, stocked with cooking supplies and an unbelievably reasonable rate, for the Haliburtons!

We really appreciated the free Thursday night package, that came with our weekend and no check out Sunday in case we finished in the finals! Unfortunately, we didn't, but more time to relax before we went back home... Kay

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We are both teachers and have spent a couple of our vacations thus far at the lodge and will indeed go back. I attend the Haliburton art college and my husband babysits our dog. We have found a lot of great hikes in the area, and we truly enjoy our nights on the quiet property.

For us, it is just what we were looking for.

Room Tip: Close to the Haliburton school of the arts.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've been a guest several times at Kashaga Lodge, and have never experienced anything but great service. I usually go for R and R with my brother, and he fishes and I BBQ steaks and have a couple of beers...
The guests are always friendly and quiet and the property is magnificent and peaceful day or night.

The furniture in the lodge is a little dated and retro, but clean and with flat screen TV's.

Both times the owner Ben gave us a free night and once even an upgraded suite on the lake, which was much nicer than the lodge, which is still good for us! Prices beat anything we've seen in Haliburton! Cheers!

• Stayed September 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I enjoy our stay immensely and we like the resident dog, bella a lot! We like all aspects of our vacation and the quaint village of Haliburton is much less busy than the Muskokas. A wonderful vacation, sincerely Heidi

• Stayed April 2012
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have stayed at Kashaga Lodge for six years and love it!!! Our family always rents the six bedroom cottage by lake, and it is just perfect for our group. The beach, the volleyball, the kayaking, the forest, BBQing by the water, heaven:)

Room Tip: 2 bedroom and 6 bedroom cottages are great!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
nl
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and myself travelled with my daughter and our granddaughter to Kashaga Lodge.We got there late in the night so it was very dark. When we walked in to the cottage they were staying in I was discussed.There was a nice size hole in bathroom floor where all creepy and crawly critters were all welcome to come in. There were signs of mice droppings on the floor,chesterfield and beds. In the room where my 4 year old granddaughter was suppose to sleep along with my daughter and her husband there was a big hole up in corner of wall and the ceiling had a big water stain on it which was half way across the room.That was enough for me! We then went to look at the camper we were to stay in. The camper wasn't to bad on outside so we went inside.Just got inside of the door to have a look around when it made a big jolt.We jumped out of it and saw it fell to the ground on the front.This camper was on an incline.We came from Nl to spend a nice long weekend with our family and this place really disappointed us.We had to find a place to stay and as luck should have it the people down the street had room and we had a very enjoyable weekend after all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank venturetf

Travelers are raving about these Haliburton hotels

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place is absolutely disgusting!! Don't go here, mouse poop all over beds, holes in walls and floors, our whole entire group was totally disgusted and could not stay there!! Thank god that Lakeview Motel saved us!! Doors were broken and would not shut, the camper my parents were supposed to stay in wasn't even stable, so when we went in there to set up there stuff, the camper fell off it's blocks and fell onto the ground, we almost rolled down the hill. Will never go there again!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family