“Winter Wonderland Escape--Peace and Serenity”
other travelers have booked this property
Our beautiful lake!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Our beautiful lake!
Clean and modern kitchen
Comfortable Queen bed.
Bonfire down by the lake
In bedroom entertainment system
Landscaped lawns and great water access
A great dock
Dock and lake
Gated cottage area
Bring your own or rent from us! Discount provided through Back Country Tours.
Nature at your fingertips
2 day jet ski pkgs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Angelika...
“Winter Wonderland Escape--Peace and Serenity”
Reviewed February 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Has such a great stay at The Loft. Place was made up so nicely for us and the owner, Dudley even came up to make sure everything was ok. It was quite snowy when we came up and getting there was a bit difficult in the night; however, the place was amazing! Completely private and secluded, exactly what you need if you are looking for an escape. The Loft is complete with everything you need and the hot tub was excellent to enjoy during the winter weather and after a day of snowmobiling.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
monger8
Tavistock
“Holiday Haven!”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

First off I’d like to thank The staff at Backcountry tours for making our honeymoon getaway the best anybody could ask for. The Loft was immaculate and roomy for two people and the modern amenities were incredible ,the seclusion was awesome. It was so quiet ( no road noise at all ). The view from the deck was an autumn cornucopia of colour and the smells of the old growth forests were spectacular. Easy access to the docks for sitting and enjoying a beverage or two. Swimming off the dock was done via a cannonball or a few steps from some rocky outcrop whichever your age allows. Being an amateur photographer I had the pleasure of taking shots of the amazingly dark sky and scenery. It was stunning. Please consider booking this cottage or the sugar shack ( which I also had the privilege to see and it was also as nice inside as the Loft. I promise you will enjoy yourselves at this holiday haven!!

Management Response
Sep 27, 2017
Thank You so much for your excellent review. I am so happy that you enjoyed my rental property. Its reviews and experiences like yours that remind me why I am in this business. I hope you will book with us again in the future. We thoroughly enjoyed your visit, you left The Loft very clean and in the same condition it was in before you came. i would rate you 5 stars aswell.
RyanL09
Alliston, Canada
“Rest, relaxation, and reflection”
Reviewed September 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My wife and I spent a much needed quiet weekend here and highly recommend it if you are looking for a few days of R&R. The views are beautiful and the seclusion of the private beach is awesome. The house is spacious, well kept, and stocked with everything you need. Well worth it!
The host Cal was friendly, helpful and informative, Super nice guy.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing