“In Business More than Half a Century”
Review of Cal's Pizza

Cal's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Val Morin
Montreal, Canada
“In Business More than Half a Century”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I first went to Cal's Pizza when it was but a lonely roadside stand, serving only pizzas. I was eighteen years old at the time. My most recent trip was when I just passed my 70th birthday. The restaurant has moved a couple of kilometers down the road, expanded to eat-in/take- out, and fleshed out the menu a bit.

The pizza we shared this visit and the souvlakis a couple of weeks earlier were both splendid. For a Tuesday at 2:00 pm on a cold day, it was rather crowded, especially considering the weather, day, and time of day.

Why should you visit? The food is good, the restaurant is spotless, the washroom is pristine, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is welcoming and friendly. If you are looking for a light meal in a warm setting, Cal's is the place.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank stanita

Montreal
“A "must stop" in the Laurentians!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We've been going to Cal's for at least 25 years now. It has become our lunch spot when we're in the area and we don't even need to think about it. Conveniently located near 2 major ski hills, plenty of parking, outside seating when weather permits and fast efficient service. The food is what we come for though!! We have NEVER been disappointed in all those years we have eaten there. Great pizza & Gyros, love their Greek salad and fries just the way we love them....crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. best of the best. A definite winner and not to be missed!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank wolf55
“Best pizza, poutine and pita”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I am a great fan of this restaurant, they have the best pizza. I have been there many times and each time I was well received and ate great food. I highly recommend this restaurant, you will not be disappointed. Their souvlaki and tzatziki are the best I ever tasted...

2 Thank Theokleia
ontario, canada
“Love the Pizza!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

DD had poutine, I had pita pizza and everyone else had pizza... best pizza this side of Rome, will definitely go back!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank chrsms
Toronto, Canada
“Great Montreal style pizza and more...”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Think of this as a beach shack without the beach...we drive 20K for amazing pizza and pretty good (best in the area) souvlaki. Inside and outdoor tables, but most people do take-out (we eat in and take-out). Cash only!!! Really worth checking this place out!! Remember that it is very informal. Delivery to selected areas.

• Visited June 2011