Good place, good rooms, nice pools - slipery though. Overall it's a great destinations. Problems : restaurants have no A/C - Expensive Internet - food is ok, not bad, but not great.
biggest problem - Overall the whole complex is understaffed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel enjoys a heavenly location amidst the dunes of Costa dos Ventos, right next to the charming town of Cumbuco. It lies some 3 km from Lagoa Do Banana and around 5 km from the centre of Caucaia. Fortaleza is a short 33 km drive away. Built in 2010, this beach resort hotel is in perfect harmony with the surrounding environment. It comprises a total of 465 rooms featuring decor inspired by nautical sports and including 24 suites, 15 master chalets, 17 superior chalets and 17 standard chalets. Guests have the opportunity to experience fine dining in the hotel's 5 restaurants. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and lift access. Guests have a newspaper stand, a hairdressing salon, an auditorium and a games room at their disposal and there is a children's playground and a kids' club for the younger guests. There is a cafe, two bars, a disco and five restaurants on site. They can also take advantage of the room, laundry and Wi-Fi Internet service (for an additional fee) and there is parking for those arriving by car. All rooms come with are equipped with air conditioning, electronic safety door look, direct telephone, LCD TV with Cable, private balcony, Wi-Fi Connection and safe (for and additional cost), Minibar and 24 hour room service, private bathroom with telephone and hair dryer. Guests at this hotel can enjoy various leisure areas and activities for all ages as a complement to their holiday. The hotel features 2 swimming pools including an indoor heated swimming pool (charges apply) with a children's swimming area. Guests can relax at the poolside snack bar and there are sun loungers and parasols laid out for their use. They can also join an aqua fit or aerobics session or work out in the gym. Furthermore, it is possible to relax in the Satsanga Spa, with its Longevity and Vitality Centre, offering a Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, hamamm, as well as massages, spa treatments, yoga and acupuncture for additional fees. Water sports fans can go diving, windsurfing or sailing (charges apply to all) and there is also table tennis, tennis, volleyball or beach volleyball are also on offer. The hotel also puts on an entertainment programme for children. Guests may select their breakfast from a wide buffet. Lunch is also available with buffet and dinner can be enjoyed a la carte or from a set menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Vila Gale Cumbuco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cumbuco Hotel Caucaia
- Vila Gale Cumbuco Brazil/Caucaia