“All round great pub”

The Kings Arms
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Boxley
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A warm welcome awaits you at this historic traditional country pub and restaurant serving freshly prepared food from the best locally sourced ingredients complimented with a wide selection of real ales, wines and spirits.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was our first visit here and I could not have been happier, we arrived on a Sunday lunchtime to be greeted by three very friendly staff and a friendly bunch of locals. I was recommended a pint of Sharps Cornish coaster as I had never tried it by the barman , which was excellent . They had three other ales on tap but my GF went for Peroni. We both ordered fish and chips, which was also fantastic and we ate out side in their lovely beer garden. I am so glad I have found this friendly little pub so close to where I live, and I will definitely be back.

1  Thank LouisT485

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went there today for a Sunday Roast, the service was very slow and the food was average. The roast potatoes were solid crust on the outside and slightly watery on the inside, the yorkshire pudding was stodgy and the gravy had so much fennel in it almost tasted of licorice. Somewhat disappointing for the price

1  Thank GBHandE
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a wonderful eve at The Kings Arms,from the greeting as we entered to the moment we left nothing was too much of a problem. The service was first class and the food was well worth the price which was also very reasonable. Highly recommend The Kings Arms for good food and service we couldn't fault.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My partner visited the Kings Arms yesterday whilst on a long walk, he liked it so much we came back today for lunch. Great food and friendly staff in a beautiful and perfectly placed location. We will visit again.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Could not have asked for better service or food.Always a welcoming smile by all staff.Dined here many times and had family gatherings/celebrations hiring the hall etc.Truely a lovely pub with friendly locals - and dog friendly.Would highly recommend for families and couples alike.All tastes are catered for and I for one will be returning because the food is superb.
Mrs S Evans