Have you ever felt like where do me go? Life just took over with all the needs of family, friends, work. Now you love all those things but some where YOU got lost. You became tired, oh so tired!!
I went away with a open mind and ....
Well I can honestly say the Staff, the program and the location of Gwinganna is truly magical. I can say honestly it was overwhelming, adventurous, relaxing, exciting, fun, rejuvenating and so much more. I went for well I thought time out to be honest but came away with so much more....
I went on my own. Many people recommend that they have found from past experience this is better but it would be great with a close friend or partner too. Depends on your needs.
I came away with Tools for me to be me, ways to have fun with health and wellness ( not fitness). Reeducated. Fantastic daily seminars. The staff met me where I was at. Always the one in control didn't think I would need help in that area.
So go with an open mind. Listen to you heart or maybe it is closed at the moment but after a week at Gwinganna lots of possibilities are there for you. Recommend the Equine Experience with Sue ( A highlight). Also Drums Alive and tribal dancing fun!!
Their Day spa is out of this world too! 5 Star. Always book in more than you think you need. By the end of the week not much left. Pays to speak to a Duty Manager ie Donna on arrival and discuss what you are after then ask what they recommend for you. Or go with the flow.
Food nutritiousness and wholesome. Delicious. Accommodation lots of choices. I stayed in the orchard suites. Modern but homely too!
Congratulations to Sharon and her team for a winning formula and an awesome program. My girlfriend who recommended Gwinganna said this "It's certainly not a resort..... But .... a place where you can hear your spirits soft secrets as it whispers across the hilltop and into your heart...."
It certainly does that. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a world of busy, Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat stands apart as the destination to help you rest and revive and inspires you to live a healthier life. Whether you stay for a spa weekend over two nights or the popular detox program over seven days, you will connect with supportive professionals who will teach you resilience in the modern world.Australia's award winning lifestyle retreat is surrounded by ocean and valley views in the Gold Coast hinterland, with exceptional facilities including the stunning Spa Sanctuary, one of the largest spas in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy delicious organic cuisine, an extensive range of activities and stylish accommodation including luxury villas. Gwinganna.....for the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Hotel Tallebudgera
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Australia/Gold Coast, Queensland