“Great Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Summit House Restaurant

Summit House Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come dine in Washington state's highest elevation restaurant, featuring Pacific Northwest cuisine with a high alpine flair.
Orlando, Florida
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We mad reservations as many reviews had suggested. We thought the food was excellent! Worth every penny. I'm not sure why some reviews were negative because we really enjoyed our lunch, the views and a nice break from the slopes! I would definitely recommend doing lunch here.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Missy1marc

Washington
“Hit & Miss Quality - Don't count on quality every time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Took a relative from the east coast here for lunch yesterday. It was a big deal getting there from where we were. They two gentleman operating the gondola were awesome and slowed the gondola for my guest. The table was reserved and ready at the Summit House and the waiter was most excellent but the food was not as expected. The Caesar salad was made from iceberg lettuce and the salmon on top had brown fat on it face up and was cold. The whole salad was too cold. I didn't try my guests halibut but it looked ok. I tried the fries and they were not as good as usual. Lunch including 2 glasses of wine was 52.00 which I think is ok for quality food but not for what we got.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank William S
Seattle, WA
“Great view and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

My cousins were here from Chicago and wanted to see Mt. Rainier. What better place than the top of Crystal? They loved the Gondola ride and were speechless when they saw the spectacular view of the mountain. They had never seen skiers/snowboarders before either. We hung out at the top in the relaxing chairs just staring at the scenery. I had made a reservation through OpenTable for us. The restaurant was packed. They seated us promptly. The food was awesome! It is pricey but understandable. Everything does have to be hauled up the mountain. I had chili which was excellent. The hot chocolate was good too. My family loved the mac & cheese and fish/chips. It was a great time.

• Visited March 2014
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Awesome view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I went to ski at Crystal Mountain after several good feedbacks from my friends.
The Ski Resort is amazing. The infrastructure is perfect, the equipments are new, the team has excellent knowledge and are very nice, the trails are perfect for beginners or experts and the lifts are in good shape.
The difference is the Gondola.
It's a closed lift that goes directly to the top (like 10 minutes ride), offering fantastic views of the mountains.
You can go down skiing or using the lift (if you don't ski).
I was not expecting to have lunch over there, but we entered to see the restaurant (it was a windy day). When we were inside, we saw a nice and cousy place, so we decided to lunch.
The menu is simple and the prices are not that high, considering the place and the view.
It was a really good lunch, with an amazing view.
I recommend this place for every occasion. You can even go to the resort just for the lunch and you will not regreat.

• Visited March 2014
Hooksett NH
“Great restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We celebrated our son in law's birthday with a ride up the gondola and lunch at the Summit House restaurant. The view from this location is spectacular ! 360 degree view of mts. In every direction. The weather was nice until later in the afternoon when were heading back to our daughter's home. Now for the restaurant: the food and service were excellent, well beyond what most ski areas serve anywhere in the U.S. It's a small restaurant so plan on making a reservation. Try the Mac and cheese--it's to die for!!

• Visited December 2013