Myself and my friend stayed at The Dairy for 10 nights with our dogs, three in total. My partner also visited for a couple of days.
The cottage was very well laid out, clean and welcoming. It very quickly became home from home for all of us.
Centrally located to most areas, we were able to visit a variety of locations throughout our visit. Kate and Andy were absolutely great, nothing was too much trouble, and Kate was very welcoming when we arrived.
Everything was really good with the location and we really didn't want to leave.
I am definitely wanting to go back and sit in that lovely hot tub after a long coastal walk.
I can't recommend this place enough, particularly if you have dogs, they are very dog friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs attached to each cottage- and a gym, sauna, table tennis, each cottage is fully equipped and has a log burner, WIFI and is very dog friendly (up to 6 dogs in bigger cottages) We no longer offer B&B at this location, it is purely self catering cottages since Nov 2016. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast & Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales