Just returned from a mini-break to West Wales and haven't even waited until the next day to write this review. My partner and I are young professionals who were looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life for a few nights.
Immediately, we were struck by how picturesque the area is. The B&B is situated on a little hill, tucked away from any traffic with a fantastic view!
Katie and Andy were lovely hosts, going out their way to help us settle in -whether this meant taking us to see the donkeys, showing us the facilities, recommending local attractions, showing us how to use the hot tubs or putting chocolate, champagne and Welsh cakes in our room!!
We stayed in the 'Pink Room' with quirky decor and a modern bathroom -really lovely.
We will be back! Our only regret is that we completely forgot to leave our tip!!
Thank you for a lovely few days!
Emma and Evan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs and a gym, sauna and table tennis. We are dog friendly and will accept up to 6 dogs in the Dairy cottage. We also run a small B&B in the main farm house. We do not accept children under the age of 12 years. We now offer riding holidays please call for details. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales