“This villa was a big part of making our holiday...”
other travelers have booked this property
The pool is a few steps away from the verandah.
Ample space for heart-healthy walking on the fenced property Lots of choices for indoor fun.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The pool is a few steps away from the verandah.
Ample space for heart-healthy walking on the fenced property
Lots of choices for indoor fun.
Have breakfast on the verandah
A separate cozy dining room
Super bedroom privacy at night.
See the garden from windows on two sides
Greet the morning sunshine!
The pool is just a few steps from the verandah
Get a good workout by walking briskly up this gentle slope
Go ahead and sleep in the sun!
Wild birds visit for their afternoon feed
Riviera's functioning sun cooker
Marcia's birds will delight your kids
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Susijean
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“This villa was a big part of making our holiday special”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We couldn't have asked for more the Riviera Wellness Retreat, is a comfortable family home.
Everything worked, there were no problems or issues at all.
The staff were sincere, helpful & friendly. Ms Val is an excellent cook of many traditional Jamaican dishes,she is extremely professional & efficient in making meals to suit the families needs & even made us fried chicken & dumplings to take on a day trip.
Jannell who was the housekeeper assisting Ms val for our stay was very knowledgable of all the plants & trees in the amazing surrounding grounds! Jannell showed us around the gardens and told us of some natural remedies, she took some mint cuttings to make tea & some aloe Vera to sooth some sunburn.
Marcia & the guys who keep an eye on the property made us feel safe (not that we ever would feel otherwise) they are all a credit to Mr Stone the proprietor who was incredibly courteous and made sure we had all the information we needed, and kept intouch to ensure we were ok.
We recommend this villa with its impressive grounds of beautiful trees & plants & plan to return as soon as we can!

Liked best: The gardens & spacious interior
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
May 31, 2016
First-class personal support and helping families to feel as if they are in their 'second home' are at the core of our operation. It is very encouraging to have this wonderful appreciation of our efforts. Thanks a lot, Richard and Sue.
Kaj2911
London
“TRUE TREASURE”
Reviewed April 18, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We are a mixed family with both adults, toddlers & teenagers.

The Villa and the grounds was both suitable & safe for all of us.
There was everything for a little toddler to explore, from different birds & lizards to fruit trees and flowers.

We adults went for early morning walks in the area feeling safe and refreshed!

Beach is a 3 minutes walk away from the villa and we all loved it.
Beach is also a very suitable and safe beach for kids!
it be days when you have the beach to yourself and other days when its very busy with visitors from the cruise ships.

The villa has a beautiful pool where we all relaxed in the late afternoon after spending the day out and about.

The catering was one of the highlights of our stay.
Ms Valerie is an exceptional cook who takes grate care in her delivery.
All the food and juices she made for us was wonderful, and she made us some of the best Jamaican food we have eaten!
All local and fresh products used!

Mrs Marcia is a brilliant Manager.
She is a peoples person.
Nothing was too much for her to do.
And all delivered with a smile.

Both Ms Valerie and Mrs Marcia made our holiday one never to forget, and we cant wait to return again as they made us feel so welcome and looked after in a very special way.

Mr Stone made all the preparations prior to arrival easy and straight forward.
He helped with everything from payments, directions, contact numbers and shopping list
We could not have asked for more.

Thank you all for making our holiday a wonderful experience.

Families with young children Large groups
Apr 22, 2015
My team and I are deeply grateful for this appreciation of our efforts. As these comments show, Riviera Wellness Retreat is far from being simply a place you will go to rent clean accommodation near the beach. It is a traveling experience in which you find all of us here focused on promoting your family's multi-dimensional well-being.
manymyles
Syracuse, New York
“Will always be a home away from home!”
Reviewed March 12, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

First of all, let me start by saying that it has taken me a while to write this review, the reason being that I have been home sick for my home away from home. Let me try to make this brief but I want to start from the beginning. Research: I looked at many villas before I found this one;, however the serene atmophere picture on the website caught my eye so I contacted the owner via the website. Reserving: Mr. Leroy Stone the owner assisted me through the whole process of reserving the Villa. His expertise and communication made reserving the villa a breeze! Price: The price was right!! Mr. Leroy "as I call him" also provided information and phone numbers of "important people" we would need long before we arrived (Driver, Chef, Manager etc). Arrival. The grounds are absloutely beautiful! There is a sense of peace and serenty when you walk around the grounds, especially early in the morning. Mr. Stone even treated us with a nice welcome lunch on the Verandah upon arrival. Amazing fruit trees and different teas are on the property. The staff, from the driver to the Marcia and her wonderful family (including Hitler) , our chef, Ms. Valarie, (who sure can cook) These two ladies will for ever remain in my heart and God willing, I hope to see them again). The Villa: the villa is spacious, airy, clean and truly feels like home! We all had our own bathroom (there are 4 bathrooms). I could go on and and on but you will need to go there for yourself and then you will know what I mean! Thank you Mr. Leroy and my forever friends at Rivera Wellness. The "Wellness" in the tile of the resort says it all. The peaceful atmosphere, fresh fruit , teas and flowers on the property certainly promotes wellness!!! Oh and I almost forgot, there were 4 ladies in my party and we felt totally secure at this Villa. It is a gated Villa and has a private beach so you truly felt safe. As I said before. Mr. Leroy, you can expect to hear from "The Girls" again real soon.!

Liked best: The Wellness part of the Villa
Liked least: Nothing...oh yeah Mr. Stone, please a Hammet would be a great asset!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Mar 13, 2015
Words do not exist to express my reaction to this review. Mary has touched on every feature of the special experience my team and I try to create for our guests, and it is immensely rewarding that these features have served her party well. I really want families like hers to feel as if this is their virtual second home, and I am happy this has worked with Mary's party.
Note: Another reviewer said the beach is a 10-minute walk away, and this needs to be corrected. From my gate to the beach club gate is about 150+ yards (say 120+ metres, roughly), and from that gate to the sea water is 50+ yards. The maximum walking time from my gate to the sea water is 3 minutes.
Plus, you are 10-minute drive away from three of Jamaica's top tourist attractions to keep your kids busy: Dunns River Falls, Mystic Mountain, Dolphin Cove.
SueTeam9
Yonkers, New York
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in July 2014

MS. VAL the chef is awesome, some of the best food in Jamaica is at Riviera Wellness, courtesy of Ms. Val. From omelettes to grilled lobster, she was always on point. The security was top class, courtesy of Mr. Crawford of Marksman. My family and I had a ball, we couldnt have asked for anything else.

Liked best: The food
Liked least: Nothing
Families with young children Large groups
Mar 11, 2015
Thanks a lot for this your added focus on our master chef and the security arrangements.
Lake George, New York
Reviewed March 9, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Warm and friendly staff.
Liked least: Bars on the windows... but you see it everywhere in Jamaica, it is a very safe place.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 10, 2015
I deeply appreciate review; because it shows off our strengths at Riviera Wellness Retreat. We focus on building good human relationships ( we want guests to feel as if they have come to a virtual second home), with special attention to the needs of families including aspects of their health promotional activities, and Chantal's review says we have a done a decent job here. Thanks!
yogabless...
Long Bay, Jamaica
“Peacefull & Relaxed stay in Villa Riviera”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Our stay in Riviera villa in february 2014 was peacefull, very relaxing and we enjoyed our stay there.

We have been introduced to some Jamaican herbs and teas and we tryed them while staying in Villa, it was very interesting experience

The personal of the villa was friendly and professional.

The peacefull garden area and close by beach give us oportunity to relax and recharge bateries*

Great experience*
Tahnk you*

Liked best: garden
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BossLadyL
Toronto, Canada
“Most Memorable”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I spent a most wonderful vacation at Riviera Wellness Villa, Mammee Bay Ocho Rios. From the very beginning Leroy Stone ensured that the preparation for our stay was satisfactory. He provided me with excellent customer service, always responding to my inquires on a timely manner. My eagerness to start my vacation was because of the comfort I felt with him. Prior to arrival, Marcia, Property Manager called us to confirm our arrival and our lunch menu. Once arrived at the Villa, we were taken on an elaborate tour of the spectacular property. We were a family of six, four adults and two children and there was more than enough space to accommodate us all. Each bedroom has its own private full bath, walk in closet, A/C with ceiling fan. The living room, dining room and the back terrace was always clean and immaculate, which provided us with a “at home feeling”. Valarie our chef, prepared us delicious delectable food three times a day! We had breakfast out on the terrace in the mornings and lunch and dinner in the dining room. Each time our table was set with all the necessary utensils needed and an array of fresh JAMAICAN style cuisine. We ate our belly's full each time! We never had no need to leave the villa, we had our own private warm water swimming pool that we practically lived in daily. Filled our heads with cultural and history from the many books on the premise and even soothed our soul with some of the best tasting teas.
Marcia and Valarie never treated us like guest, they treated us like FAMILY and that is what made our vacation even more special.
We have decided as a family that Riviera Wellness Villa is going to be our Annual Family Vacation Home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing